Moved in ?

* Abhay Malhotra*

" You aren't understanding Abs ! It will be very hectic for you to take care of two companies " Darsh said and I made an annoyed face " Already you are handling Uncle's business with your company and now you want to open another branch near Aadhya ? How will you handle all these ? " Rithik said and I rolled my eyes

" Guys can you stop giving these lectures,
You know how much I love her right ? It's been 6 months since I've seen her !
I can't live like this why do-- " The bell rang cutting off , I ran my fingers through my hair before rushing to door.
I opened the door and my eyes widen !
Is it actually her ? Am I hallucinating?
Am I dreaming ? Am I drunk ? Is she actually here ? Like how is it possible ?

" A-a Adhya ? " I stammered and she chuckled ! She chuckled ? She is real ?
Before I could even comprehend she fell on me with her hands wrapped around my neck and I immediately held her waist and hugged her tightly. My love , my baby , my everything is here !
" I can't believe this ! Are you real ? "

" No I'm an alien " She rolled her eyes and walked past me while I ran behind her " Hi guys !! " Before she could shake her hands with Darsh I pulled her hand and turned her around crushing her in another tight hug . I missed her so fucking much ! I missed her in my arms
" Darsh chalo, let's give the couple some privacy " I heard Rithik and snuggled more into Aadhya's neck inhaling her scent I closed my eyes in anticipation.

" Let her breathe Abs ! " Darsh said and patting my back they left closing door.
" You didn't even let me talk to them " Aadhya complained with an angry face and I couldn't help but chuckle " I missed you Aadhya , I missed you so much "

" I missed you too Abhay , but you really should let me breathe now " She said and I immediately let her go " Sorry I was too excited " I smiled sheepishly and she shook her head " Abhay , I'm hungry ! I didn't have anything since morning"
I glared at her " It's 1:30 Aadhya , how could you not eat anything from morning? Why are you always careless? "

I dragged her to the table and made her sit and she sat there with a pout. I took a plate and served the rice and curry that today I made for lunch. After washing my hands , I mixed the curry with rice and picked out all the things she doesn't eat and made a morsel for her.
" Hmm eat now " I said but she pouted more and looked away " I'm not hungry "

" Baby , open your mouth ! " I said but she didn't listen so I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me such that she fell on my lap , she widened her eyes and gasped wrapping her around my neck.
" Why are you angry now ? " I asked

" I was excited to see my boyfriend because I missed him so much and forgot about food but he yelled on me as soon as he saw me.I hate him so much " She said like a small kid looking down while playing with the buttons of my shirt and I chuckled " I'm sorry okay ? You know I don't like it when you don't care for yourself na ! Now come on eat "

She finally gave in and I kept feeding her
while controlling myself coz every time she leaned forward to have a bite, her lips would be just cm away to mine !!
And sometimes she would wiggle in my lap making me groan as my hormones just rise up when she is close to me.
Finally after what felt like eternity the plate was empty and she got up from me
She followed me to the kitchen, I washed my hands putting away the plates and waited behind her until she turned to me

As soon as she turned to me I crashed my lips onto hers and pulled her closer to me by her waist. Sucking and nibbling on her lower lip my arms slided her shirt and makes its way inside to caress her bare waist. I bit her lower lip to enter my tongue in her but she didn't let me so I pinched her waist and she moaned in the kiss. Taking the opportunity I entered my tongue in hers roaming it every corner of her mouth , I missed this so much !