Shaadi and Jealousy

* Author*

After a long emotional scene , finally all the elders left Arushi and Aadhya alone
Arushi was still nervous about all the things and Aadhya continued to assure her.

On the other hand , the guys were getting ready as well, taking their leisure time .
" Abhay , How do I Look ? " Darsh asks and Rithik and Abhay share a look before saying " Ekdum ghatiya " and chuckled while Darsh rolled his eyes at them .

" I'm leaving get ready fast and come down or else we will be late " Abhay says to them and gets out of the room to meet his baby before going to the venue as after that there will be no chance of them being alone and be with eachother

" Woah Abhay you look great ! " Arjun compliments him as he and Richa also just come out of the room to which Abhay smiles " Girls will be flat seeing you Abhay ! Kisko impress karna hein ? " Arjun teases while Abhay smirks

" Tumhare behen ko " He says smirking and Arjun and Richa look at him shocked
Richa shocked that he would reveal his relationship while Arjun is shocked because he thought they are dating .

" Chill Arjun , I was joking " Abhay said making Arjun release a breath " Well , I'll get going . Aunty wants to see me " Richa says and Abhay nods before he sees Arjun follow Richa like a lost puppy .

Abhay goes near Arushi's room but before he could knock he gets a call from Rithik saying they should leave to the venue as Jay and his family have reached
The venue was 15 mins away from here

Abhay after informing that he will bring Arushi and Aadhya down he hungs up the call and knocks on Arushi's door . Drishti opens the door and gestures him to come in and says that she will leave as she has to go to Richa .

" You look really pretty my sister " Abhay says as he kissed Arushi's forehead and Arushi smiles engulfing him in a hug 
" I will miss you Bhai , please come to meet me once in a while " Arushi says her voice a mere whisper as her emotions take over .

" Aru , you don't have to please me to come meet you and I trust Jay . He would let you meet us whenever you want so don't get all these unwanted in your brain . These tears are unwanted to you "
Abhay says wiping off her tears .

" Maa called me we should leave soon "
Abhay says and Arushi frowns " But meri peiro pe  nail polish abhi nahi lagi hein " Arushi whined while Abhay chuckles .

" Where is it ? I will help you " Abhay asks and Arushi hands him the gold bottle of nailpolish and he kneels infront of her slowly opening the bottle and Arushi pulls her Lehenga a bit up .

The sound of door opening takes Abhay's attention when Aadhya comes out of the closet looking breathtaking in her gorgeous lehenga making Abhay forget about the world around him .

" Bhai gira rahe ho " Arushi's voice brings him out of his admiring session and he sees he spilled a little nailpolish on the floor while Aadhya smiles looking down and goes near them

" Bhai gira rahe ho " Arushi's voice brings him out of his admiring session and he sees he spilled a little nailpolish on the floor while Aadhya smiles looking down and goes near them .