My cutie pie 👀

* Abhay Malhotra*

" The mehendi is in 2 days " Mom said and Aru , Dadi , Darsh exclaimed out

" what ? " They exclaimed in unison .

" Let her explain, children" Dadu said and Dadi smacked his arm " Are you calling me a child too ? " She asked
" Yes Ms.Malhotra my little child... " Dadu replied pinching her cheek . Oh godd I cannot handle these oldie lovebirds !!

Dadi glared at him while her husband kissed her forehead and she smiled .
" My dear lovebirds , please listen to my wife " Dad cut them off .

" Yeah , so I just talked with Mrs.Sharma and she said that as we are back from Rajasthan we can start our marriage as the day of the wedding is near " Mom explained and we all nodded .

" But Aunty what about the preparations
Will 2 days be enough? " Drishti asked and I was about to answer but ...

" It is more than enough. Raj's team is very talented . They do their work on time , no one has to worry " Aadhya said which is the very same thing I wanted to

" I want the theme to be simple and pastel . No bling bling decor please" Aru said making a disgusting face . It's funny how she hates glittery or shiny things .

" As you say m'a lady " Aadhya said and winked at Aru which she reciprocated.
Soon we all started to discuss the theme of the mehendi ceremony and it went for a while .

" Dinner is ready Ma'am " A worker came and informed mom and she nodded .
" Let's go have food , I am hungry " Aru said getting up " When are you not ? " Drishti said and she rolled her eyes

" Remember you are my boss ? So ready to work with me boss ? " I whispered in Aadhya's ear as we were about to leave the living room and she turned to me .

" No Mr.Assistant , I am very capable of doing everything on my own" She said
giving me a tight - lipped smile .

" Let's see what's gonna happen " I replied and winked at her . Her cheeks turned to a pink shade and I having a teasing smile went to the dining room .

We all took our seats and the table was filled conversations about wedding . Advik and Aadhya teased Aru while she whined . Darsh and Rithik also joined them and she glared at all of them .

" Okay I've decided! Let's go to shopping tomorrow itself " Mom said suddenly .
" Meri bank account kali karni hein kya ise " Dad whispered to himself but we heard it and laughed out loud .
( Does she want to bankrupt me ? )

" Zyada baat nhi kar rhe aap ? " Mom said and Dad gulped and looked away .
( Aren't you talking more than needed ? )

" Anyways , Tomorrow we are going to shopping and that's final ! Everyone should wake up early , Okay ? " She said in a no nonsense tone and we nodded
My mom is serious about shopping !!

After the chaotic dinner mom-dad and dadu-dadi went back to their rooms and we younger clan were also going upstairs to our respective rooms .

" Bhai we all are watching a movie , Wanna join?? " Aru asked as I was going to my room " Mom asked us to wake up early tomorrow , Go to sleep Aru " I replied patting her head and she sulked

" Please Bhai Aadhya's coming too " She said with puppy eyes " Then he will definitely join " Darsh said coming to the scene only to earn a smack from me .

" Please!? " Aru asked with her best innocent look and sighing I agreed . We went to the theatre room where Aadhya and Advik were fighting to select a movie

" Arushi you're finally here , These both are fighting so much to select a movie"
Drishti said looking at the both fighting

" Aru let's watch a Bollywood movie naa please , it's been so long " Aadhya asked snatching the remote from Advik .