Irritated

* Author *

As per the order by their wives Reyansh and Harish got ready in half an hour . Meanwhile Abhay and Rithik already got up as they got a call from Raj informing about the co-ordinator arriving.

" Abhay I guess kriti has arrived , let's go down " Rithik said and earning a nod from Abhay they both got downstairs.

Kriti is wife of Raj and also the General Manager in Raj's ( Event Manager ) company. She is a young lady with a 4 year old kid , courteous ,and jovial

Aadhya who just got ready went to Arushi's room to see her talking to Jay . Leaving lovey - dovey couple alone she got downstairs and saw that Abhay was having a chat with some woman .

* Abhay Malhotra*

I have met kriti , Raj's wife after so long . She is still the same extrovert .
" So heard from your friend that you've got a girlfriend now " I heard kriti say .

" Your husband is a gossip queen and to answer your question she is just a friend  for now  " I replied and she narrowed her eyes , I turned back to see Aadhya  .

" That just like a friend must be her " Kriti said and I nodded moving to Aadhya . Looking straight into her black orbs I walked closer to her still keeping a safe distance between us which I hate to a greater extent .

" Good morning " I greeted and she replied back with a smile " I want you to meet someone" I said and she frowned .

" Who is it ? " She asked curiously
" General manager of Raj's company and Raj's wife Kriti " I replied and dragged her by her wrist " Aadhya kriti and kriti Aadhya umm my.. close.... relative " I emphasized on the word close .

" Hi Aadhya " Kriti chirped with a huge smile and Aadhya replied in the same tone . They started to talk as if they are some old friends meeting after so long .

" So , Raj told me that you are the one who is the incharge of Arushi's Marraige so shall we go check some arrangements"
Kriti asked and Aadhya nodded .

" Don't speak nonsense with her Kriti "
I warned her and she nodded winked at me while I rolled my eyes .

After they left I went to Aru's room to check on her and found her talking to Jay
After a small talk with Jay she hung up the call and we both had a huge chat.
I can't believe she is getting married soon
My lil sister will become a wife soon .
I hope she'll be happy there too .

* Author *

After a long chat the siblings reached downstairs to see a panicking Aadhya roaming around the hall asking all the workers to speed up their work .

" Haan aur vo phul udhar nahi bhaiya aap kya kar rahe ho ? Maine gende ke phool mange the lillies nahi... aur aap Bhai sahab kya kar rahe ho ? Ye fairy lights phool ke saatha aayenge ye idhar mala ki tarah kyu ba-- " Tension was clearly written on her face ( Haan that flowers are not supposed to be placed there what are you doing ? and I asked for marigold not these lillies.... and you brother these fairy lights are supposed to be placed with the flowers not like tha.... )

" Adhu ? Why are you so anxious ? Is everything okay ? " Arushi asked while Abhay passed her a glass of water .

" I'm not okay Aru.... Actually at the time of engagement Ajay was there to help me but this time it's just me ordering everyone to do this that this that " She explained as she gulped the water . It's not like she misses Ajay but just needs help and as she wanted to keep her word she didn't ask Abhay for help . It's her bff marriage so she has to do it perfectly!!