Her Dad

* Aadhya Chauhan *

" Where are you going ? " I heard a deep male voice . I turned to see Abhay standing at the door . He came in and sat beside me , Our hands were brushing. I moved away to make some safe distance between us .

" What are you guys talking about ? And where do you wanted to go ? " He asked looking at me . Why does he care ?

" Nothing of importance , I want to go meet my dad , any problem ? " I asked .

" No problem , But why did you ask for permission ? " He asked with a frown .

" Yes Aadhya why did you ask for a permission , why would you think that we would stop you ? " Aunty asked .

" It's not like that Aunty, I just accepted that I will do the preparations for Aru's wedding and now I wanna go out , I just didn't want you guys to feel like I am backing out " I explained hesitating .

" No worries , Infact we all can go there together , Abhay you are also coming with us " Uncle announced , while I grinned , Abhay thought for a while but agreed " What about arushi ? " I asked

" She's going out with Jay for a trip , I came here to say that only . What about your friends ? " Abhay asked looking at me . His brown eyes , Ugg people can literally drown in those eyes

" They can join , if they want to ! " Uncle said as I grinned . We all decided to go there tmrw . We are gonna stay there for few days and come back . I am so happy

I texted my bro about this , as for dad it's a surprise . It's been so long since I met my dear family . I miss them very much .

I went to Arushi and then me , her and drishti binged watched Netflix for hours and hours !
                           ~ Next day  ~

* Abhay Malhotra *

Today Me , Aadhya , mom , dad are going to Aadhya's home , drishti refused to go as she wanted meet some friends . I got ready in a simple black shirt and cream pants . I packed a backpack with 3 pairs of clothes , my chargers , laptop etc .

I got down and saw my mom with a BIG luggage . How many days are we even staying there ? I should have refused them that day only !

" What's that luggage for Aunty ? " I heard a beautiful voice .

I turned to see the beautiful owner ; Aadhya . I've been complimenting her a lot these days , Not that I complain .....

She was also wearing black top with blue wide jeans , with a backpack and a sling bag hanging on her right shoulder .
She raised her brows at me and I realised I've been staring at her like a creep .

" Your uncle got some gifts for Jahnavi , Richa and Arjun " My mom said , Aadhya nodded and smiled at her .

" Shall we leave ? " I heard my dad .
We settled in my Range rover .  I am driving while Aadhya is beside me , mom dad at the back .

The ladies started chatting like friends while my dad is joining in between only to get roasted by them .

After two and half hours we reached . Aadhya decided to surprise her dad , so first we went and rang the bell . A minute later , Vinay Uncle opened the door and was shocked to see us .

We were all meeting years later . My dad , uncle hugged each other while my mom smiled and they greeted each other .

I also greeted them.. while we were going to the living room , we heard a voice
"Ahem , Husband of Sunita Chauhan ? " It was Aadhya ofc . I saw her dad face lite up as soon as he heard the voice .

They both hugged each other , while uncle was kind of tearing up . I saw Aadhya smiling like a small kid . I could see that she was really happy .

Her smile was something a person would want to see everyday , all the day...
I should stop praising her duhh !

" I missed you so much dad " Aadhya said as Uncle kissed her forehead " You are back after so long , I missed you too "
Uncle said as we all went to living room .

We all sat down and chatted till evening that we lost track of our own time . Aadhya's brother , Arjun reached in this while and we also got to know that his wife Richa went to her mother's home !

" Oye chipkali , We are hungry . Go make something " Aadhya said to Arjun .
" Dramebaaz , when will you learn to cook ? Anyway , what do you guys want to eat ?" Arjun asked looking at all of us .

We decided to make some momos , samose and gulab jamun for sweet .
" I will help you " I announced to Arjun and Aadhya looked at me amused , and I raised a brow at her .

" You can cook ? " Aadhya said more like a question " There is nothing I can't do in this world " I replied smirking and me and arjun headed towards the kitchen .

After an hour or so , we were done cooking . All of us settled on the table as we placed the dishes .

" Abhay , I have to admit that you are a great cook " Arjun praised me while I passed him a small smile , " We will stay alive after eating right ?" I heard aadhya from my opposite , I rolled my eyes while Arjun asked everyone to taste it....

I was looking at Aadhya while she took a bite of momos , her eyes looked satisfied , and she moaned . " It's really tasty ''

Aadhya said and that's it I was grinning like a fool . She took a bite from chaat , and moaned again . Gosh , how would it feel when she would moa --

Nope ! Abhay don't go there ....

*

It was almost 9 till we completed so we decided to sleep without any dinner and here I am looking at the ceiling , as sleep is far away from me today . I went to the kitchen to have some water.....

Aadhya ? What is she doing in the kitchen late at night ? " Aadhya ? " I
called her name and she flinched .

She put a hand on her chest and spoke
" You scared me ! What are you doing here ? " She said looking horrified at my presence . I saw that she was cooking .

" What are you doing ? " I asked going to her , keeping safe distance between us .
" Whenever I come home , I spend some time in terrace at night , with Coffee " She said showing me the cup.

" What do you do there ? " I asked her ,
" Me ? I have a meeting with the moon . My partner in sharing memories ! "
She said " Can I join you ? " I asked with hesitation " Sure " she said smiling .

Her smile , Aww my poor heartuu...

" Coffee ? " She asked showing the cup  and ' Sure ' I replied . She was done in a while , and led the way to terrace . The terrace was really beautiful with 2 swings . I guess I never came here !

" Hey moon , I have a new friend today "