Emotional !!

* Author*

Shaadi was going in full hungama . Everyone was enjoying it especially the couple were on cloud nine . After finishing all the rituals Pandit ji announced them as married and the guests who were watching them were in awe seeing the couple looking so happy .

Pandit ji asked them to take the blessings of all the elders and Jay and Arushi get down the stage and bend to take everyone's blessings wholeheartedly. Soon it was time for Arushi's Bidaai

" I hope you both have a prosperous and blessed life ! " Vinay says patting their heads and they both getting up . Abhay who was seeing this from beside has only one thought in his mind " One day , he will bless the same when me and her daughter take blessing after our wedding "

Arushi hugged Vinita tightly and they both crying badly . This is the hardest time for any girl , to let got their family .
Aadhya was also on the verge of tears when she saw them , she was missing her mom terribly . The thought that she won't be able to be with her mom was making her feel vulnerable

Abhay observed her and held her hand assuringly behind her dupatta and all her tears dropped from her eyes and she started sobbing . Abhay patted her back to calm her down but his situation was bad too , first he was unable to face her sister who is going far from him and second , the love of his life is crying .

After hugging everyone Arushi slowly walked to Abhay who immediately hugged her and he also cried with her
" Bhai , I-I will miss you so much . You have been the best Bhai for me and will be . Please take care of yourself and Aadhya " Arushi says as they break the hug and smiles at herself at last words .

" You will always be my little princess Aru , my little sister . You will be definitely happy there , don't think about anything else and I promise about it " Abhay says and kisses her crown . It was not a promise made on sand , it was the trust he had on Jay and the belief that he will be able to take care of Arushi in his absence " I hope you like the gift " He said and placed a velvet red color box in her hands , Arushi smiled and hugged him again while Aadhya wiped her tears

" Mein aapko bahut miss krungi didi " Advik said as Arushi hugged her . They both cried a lot as well . Arushi's nose was all red due to all her crying " Please apna studies par accha dhyaan dena , and if there's anything troubling you hame bata dena, Don't hesitate to tell us "  Arushi said hiccuping as her throat went dry due to all crying and Jay patted her back .

" Mujhe chod ke toh nahi jaa rahi na ? Mumbai mein mil hi lenge " Aadhya said as Arushi looked at her to which they both chuckled and hugged tightly .
" Meri hone wali bhabhi , I love you so much not more than Abhay bhai , par haan apna dhyaan rakho aur mujhe miss karna . bhulna nahi " Arushi whispered in her ears and they both smiled .

Half-heartedly Reyansh let go of Arushi's hand and made her sit in the car and with her last wave the car drove from there . Mallika hugged Vinita and they both cried more than ever . Aadhya looked at her family and thought how he they would also cry when she will go .

Abhay who became very emotional went from there to calm himself down . Even though it's not far where his sister will be from him , but the thought that she is in other's home will always linger him .

After sometime and somehow everyone reached their home . Tears stains stayed on their cheeks while their eyes were showing that they all were really tired .

As soon as they got home and went to the living room they saw two female figures sitting on the couch . One was sitting royally like she owns the place but the other was sitting very nervously.

" You're back bhaiya ? " The female who was sitting royally said as she got up and she was no other than evil than Susheela
" What are you doing in my house ? Without my permission? " Reyansh asked keeping a stoic face and she chuckled