Sneak-out

" I can't find Aadhya and Arushi at hom " Vinita said  " What ? " Abhay asked frowning .

" Yes Abhay , I searched everywhere , in their rooms , garden , terrace , backyard they are nowhere to be seen , Drishti is also not there in the house " Vinita said

" Did you call them ? " Abhay asked and Vinita shaked her head as no .

" Let me do it " He said and called Arushi's number and heard that's is switched off , He tried again and heard the same . He tried calling Aadhya's phone only to find it in her own room .

" Ma ,you don't worry I will bring them " Abhay said and quickly took his car keys Darsh and Rithik took their car and went the other way to find the trio .

* Abhay Malhotra *

Godd , What the hell is going on ? Where did these two kids go ? I searched for them in all the nearest malls , stores and theaters , They are nowhere here ! I am running out of patience as I cross each store without finding them .

I called Darsh and he picked up in just two rings " Did you find them ? " I asked as he answered . He sighed before saying
" No Abs , But Rithik just said that they might be in a ice cream parlor , Do you know their favourite store ? "

" Icecream parlor ? " I frowned . Why would they be having icecream now ?
" My wife does that Abs , trust me you might find them over there " I heard Rithik say in the call.

" I will try there , you guys go home ! " I said and hung up the call . I swear I'll burn down that icecream parlor if I don't find them over there !!!

But would they actually be there having icecream in the night ?

Soon I reached the icecream parlor which we went to on the evening of puja , I stopped the car infront of the store and stormed inside . All the seats were full , I was looking through them when I heard ,
" Abhay ? " Aadhya's voice ? Damn !!

" Are you guys mad ? What the heck are you doing in the middle of night here in this store ? You should atleast inform people right ? Couldn't you at least take your phone Why are yo- " I was venting out my anger as I lost my patience .

But Aadhya dragged me out of here and brought me to a table and I stopped shouting as I realised we are outside .

" I forgot mine at home . We were texting you about it but her phone died , Stop yelling at me ! " Aadhya said showing Aru's phone . I glared at Aru who was having her ice cream and she grinned at me , drishti was also here with them .

" Fine ! now let's go home "  I said and was about to leave but Aadhya stopped me again " Oh hello , you shout on me so much and just walk away like that ? "

" What should I do then ? " I said glaring at her . She crossed her arms and said
" Buy me an icecream " while I raised my brow at her and " What ? Do it " She replied in the same tone as I did when I asked her to feed me toffee .

" For me too ! " Arushi exclaimed having her last spoon of her ice cream . I sighed and went and ordered a 1 pack of Cookie and cream , 1 pack of mint chocolate and another pack of Chocolate for mom !

I texted Darsh about finding them and also informed mom about it . I paid the bill and went near the adult looking kids

" How did you guys come ? " I asked and
" Cab " Arushi replied and I glared at her.
" Are you guys mad ? Do you think it's safe to go in cab at night ? You should've asked me if you wanted ice cream " I said and Aadhya rolled her eyes " Ok bhai , now let's go na ! Mom must be waiting "
Arushi said dragging me and I sighed .

" Arushi , Aadhya you guys came ? I was so worried about you . I thought Aadhya was leaving , Thank god ! " Mom said as we reached home and I frowned at her statement " Why would Aadhya leave our home out of nowhere ? " I asked looking at mom as she held her head low .

" Uhh, It's nothing ! Let's have ice cream , it will melt " Aadhya said taking the covers from me . What's going on ?

" Aadhya wait ! Mom what happened ? "
I asked again and Aadhya looked at me as if she wants me to stop this topic .

" Abhay , There are certain things which you kids don't know about , So just ignore them " Dad said coming to us .

" Abhay , Ice cream pls ? " Aadhya said looking at me with her puppy eyes . I sighed before nodding to her . She grinned and ran with the ice-creams .

We all settled on the dining table with the ice creams , Darsh , Rithik and Advik also came and joined us . I thought the ice cream that I got won't be enough but Aru assured me that it would be enough !

Soon we were done with the ice-creams and decided to sleep . Everyone went to their respective room , Aadhya was going to hers as well but I held her wrist and she turned back with a frown...

" Aadhya , is everything fine ? " I asked .
" About what ? " She asked as I let go her wrist " The same as I asked downstairs " I replied and she sighed before saying ,

" Abhay , Some things are just like bad dreams ! We might not know the reasons why it happened but we can't do anything about it , So it's better if we ignore those things " I was confused at first but let it go as I saw her smile .

" Umm , wanna have a meeting with the moon ? " I heard her say with soft eyes .
I could give her literally anything  if she showed those eyes to me again .

I nodded to her and we both went to the terrace and settled on the swing .

" It looks pretty right ? " Aadhya said looking at the moon with adoration .
" Yeah , the moon is very beautiful  " I said looking at her with same adoration .

She heard my statement and turned towards me and her eyes met mine , Idk why but I couldn't leave the gaze .
Her eyes , those pretty fucking black eyes are distracting me so fucking much !

Guess she couldn't handle my gaze she turned away but I definitely noticed the pink tint that crept up to her cheeks .

" Umm , the function was great today right ? " I heard say looking at the sky .
" Yeah , function was great and you were looking great as well " I muttered the last part to myself hoping she wouldn't hear !

" Sorry Aadhya " I mumbled and she turned her head towards me and asked
" For what ? " , " For shouting on you without thinking in the store " I reasoned and she thought for a while before saying " It's fine , you were just tensed "

" Who said I was tensed about you ? " I asked raising a brow at her " I never said you were worried about me and I know you would never be , You were tensed about Arushi " She said and rolled her eyes while I chuckled inwardly .

" I am going to sleep , Goodnight " She said standing up " Are you perhaps sad that I didn't worry about you ? " I asked and she just started to walk away .

" I accept that I was tensed about Aru but I was worried sick that I would lose you "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okieee so actually the plan was to upload it in the morning but life mein thoda late hona tho Banta hein naa yaar ,

So if you liked the chapter Vote and Comment..... 🫶