She doesn't like orange juice !!

After a whole hour my mom calmed down and we reached the mall . Aru called Jay and asked their family to directly join them in the store .

All the ladies and men were all shopping while I Darsh and Rithik are waiting in the food court for them . I am super hungry right now !!

" Bhai " I heard Aru's voice from behind .
" What happened why are you here ? Don't you want to go shopping ? " She asked having a seat beside me .

" We came to the mall exactly 3 hours before and we are done with shopping since 2 hours " I explained showing the bags beside me and she nodded .

" Ohh , Can we have something to eat ? I am hungry " She said and I agreed too . I asked her to call the others as well and except for mom-dad and Ridhima aunty and Anurag uncle all others joined us in less than 15 mins .

" Let's place an order , I am famished " Aadhya said and we all agreed and gave our respective orders " Here Aadhya , you must be thirsty" Ajay said handing her an orange juice with a stupid smile !!

" She doesn't like orange juice " I said taking the bottle that he was handing and gave her a bottle of water .

" Uh Thanks " She said giving me a smile .
No need to thank Aadhya , I won't let other guys be with you at any cost !!

Soon the food was served and we all completed it in one go . After satisfying our stomachs with food we went back to shopping . I persuaded mom to take a break and after a while she obliged .

Finally in the evening at 5 we reached back home and I threw all the shopping bags on the couch and laid on the bed with childhood photo of mine and adhya

" Don't ask me why , when and how you are making me fall harder and deeper for you every fucking minute "

* Author * 

It was the day of Mehendi ceremony. At the end of the day was Haldi as well . Vinita and her mother-in-law Mallika were in the kitchen making the staff prepare all the special dishes while the men Reyansh and Harish were in the living room planning other events .

" What are you both doing ? " Mallika asked as she saw them having a deep chat while having their morning tea .

" We are discussing the arrangements of next events " Harish replied and Mallika placing a hand on her waist spoke ,
" Pehle Aaj mehendi ka acche se chalne do fir baad mein karlo discussion "
( First get ready for mehendi them think about the other events, )

" There are a lot of arrangements maa " Reyamshy replied and earned a glare from Mallika " Arrangements ke bare mein Aadhya aur Abhay dheklenge "
Vinita said earning a nod from Mallika
( About that Abhay and Aadhya will take care of it ),

" If you want to stay alive for the function then go and wake your children, all the kids are still on the bed " Mallika warned them and the both obliged to do so .

" Papa don't you think you're daughter in law is the same as your wife ? " Reyansh asked as the ladies went from there .
" Only if you know about your mother , My daughter in law is better than her "
Harish replied shaking his head .

" Only if you knew about your daughter in law " Reyansh muttered to himself.
" What did you say ? " Harish asked and clearing his throat " Let's go wake the children , we would actually be late "
Reyansh said and they both went up .

Reyansh opened the knob of Advik's door and Advik who was texting with her crush sat straight on the bed hiding his phone under the pillow .

" What are you doing? " Reyansh asked and Advik gulped and replied " Nothing dad yoga... bed yoga " He laughed nervously while Reyansh eyed him .

" Get ready and come down " He said and closing the door went from there while Advik took a long sigh calming himself .

Meanwhile Harish knocked on Abhay's door but Abhay didn't reply . A minute later he opened the door himself and saw Abhay sleeping on the bed holding something in his hands . Like a photo

He went closer to the bed and took out the photo from his hands and had a huge smile seeing it . It was a photo taken by Reyansh when Abhay was in 12th and Arushi and Aadhya were in their 8th .

Abhay in the middle smiling and Aadhya and Arushi on either sides grinning . Advik was far away from them slightly visible in photo pouting .

" Abhay , Abhay wake up " Harish tried to wake him up after putting the photo on the bedside table " Dadu ? " Abhay mumbled in his sleep slightly awake .

" Get ready soon you guys will be late " He said patting his head and Abhay nodded sitting straight on the bed .

He glanced at the photo on the bedside table as Harish went out and smiled not knowing that Harish caught him . The thing is since he came back from the trip his feelings are going stronger and this photo was there with him since it was taken so he starred to hold it while sleeping . Love makes us do weird things right !?

After waking everyone Harish and Reyansh went to their wives to share the gossip .

" Mallika , I've got a great news for you "
Harish exclaimed excitedly as he entered the kitchen " You can share your news later first call that event manager " She replied continuing her work .

" Maa it's about your Grandchild Abhay "
Reyansh said gaining her attention.
" What's wrong with him ? " Vinita asked

" He slept with Aadhya's photo in his hands " Harish said excitedly and the two ladies made a confused face .

" I mean Arushi was also there in the picture but still..... Why are you looking at us like that ? " Reyansh was thinking how his son likes Aadhya but as he the ladies face he asked the question.

" So what if he slept with her picture in his hands ? " Mallika asked still not understanding what they meant .

" Arey it means that Abhay likes Aadhya "
Harish explained and the ladies had a huge smile as they heart him .

" Aapko kabhi kuch samajh mein kyu nahi aata hein ? " Reyansh asked but the ladies were to happy to answer now .
( Why do you never understand what we say ? )

" I knew that he loves her ! Thank god , their Marriage will compensate for the mistake we did " Vinita said and all the others agreed .

" Good morning everyone " They heard Aadhya's voice and turned back shocked
" Adhu beta when did you wake up ? "
Mallika asked nervously.

" Just now why ? " Aadhya asked yawning
She just woke up and directly came down to see if the event manager arrived

" Nothing beta forget it , Do you want to have a coffee ? " Vinita stammered . They definitely didn't want Aadhya to hear the last statement they discussed.

" I haven't brushed yet so I will freshen up and come down and have tea later and if the co-ordinator arrives please tell him to wait until I come , I haven't told them about the theme yet " She said and after earning a nod from Vinita left to her room while the elders sighed .

" Okay we'll talk about it later " Vinita said and the other three nodded " Also , Papa ji did anyone invite Susheela today for mehendi and haldi ? " Vinita added .

" I didn't " The three said in unison " Last time she came for engagement and made Adhu hurt . Abhi abhi Adhu aur Abhay thoda close ho rahein agar Susheela aayegi tho pura kangal ho jayegi " Mallika said .  ( Now only Aadhya and Abhay are getting close and if she comes they will come back to o square one )

" Chal chodo Aaj function hein Ghar mein toh thoda kaam karo tum dono aur mere beta sahab aap meetha nahi khayenge ! Jaake taiyaar ho jao ab humko pareshan mat karo ! " Mallika added and the ladies continued their work .
( Okay fine , You both get ready for the function and my son you will not sweets . Now you both go and get ready and let us do our work )
-----------------------------_-------------------------------

Okieee how was that ? Abhay jealous scenes are so short yet cute right ? I hope you like the chapter 🎀

Vote and Comment 👀🫶