Blurting Confessions

* Abhay Malhotra *

Some girls precisely the mehendi artists came to me and started a conversation. I wasn't talking to them just replying in order to be polite . All of them were having this foolish grin talking to me ofc their smiles weren't as pretty as Aadhya's

" But sir you are single right? You don't even have a girlfriend, when are you getting married ? " One of them asked and I had this huge grin as according to me the word marriage referred to Aadhya and mine .

How dreamy it would be to get married to her ? have kids of our own , get old with her and love her with all my heart and live the happiest forever with her !! Just the mere thought itself is making me go on cloud nine .

" Sir are you there ? " The same girl waved her hand infront of me . I nodded and my gaze unknowingly went towards Aadhya who was glaring at me ?

What did I do ? I didn't even talk to her after feeding her lunch . But why is she glaring at me and the girls with me?
Wait... Is she jealous ? Woah Aadhya Chauhan is jealous for me !! Damnn .

" Uh I need to go girls , bye ! " I said and went towards Aadhya but as soon as I reached the hall she excused herself and went from there . I looked at Aru and she made a ' what did you do ? ' face at me .

Yaar I wanted to confess my love to her today but instead I made her jealous!!! Great Abhay , just great !!

* Aadhya Chauhan *

" Kekekee , kekeke " I immitated his smile that he gave to those artists . I don't care if I sound jealous but I am so mad right now . Just today morning I was so happy at the fact that he fed me and now ughhh

Since yesterday he has been trying to tell me something , I thought he would tell me something important but every time he makes lamest excuses . Why is his behaviour so confusing ?? That day in th car he directly said that he would kiss me and now he is smiling with others !!

I gulped down some water and was going upstairs but I felt a hand pull me by my upper arm to the store room which under the stairs . My mouth was closed by a palm and my eyes were shut tightly due to the sudden pull  .

" It's me " I heard a familiar voice and opening my eyes I saw Abhay !! He slowly pulled out his palm and gestured me to talk lowly. I am not talking to him!

" Why did you drag me here ? " I asked and he didn't reply but came closer to me
I ignored the butterflies in my stomach and was about to go but a strong grip pulled me back and I landed on his chest . My dry mehendi hands went to his chest and my eyes to his brown orbs

" I need to talk to you " He said looking straight into my eyes . Aadhya no you cannot lose your control this time just ignore him !! Remember you are mad at him right now !!

I again tried to go but I felt a strong grip on my waist which prevented me to do so , And that's when I realised that this man is holding my waist tightly and firmly. Fuck the shivers sent to my spine

" Leave me " I said sternly but he didn't
" Abhay , I have to go " I said more sternly but he didn't even budge .
" Why do you have to go ? I told you I need to talk to you right ? " He asked raising his brow . Ignoring all the butterflies running in my stomach ,

" Go talk with those girls , you were very happy talking to them right ? " I said and looked away . Did he talk to me that way ? Atleast once ? Never ! Always with that stupid smirk or a small smile , Jerk !

" You sound Jealous? " He said leaning his face closer to me but I looked away . And what does he mean I sound Jealous ofc I would be Jealous ! I liked this person for a long time but never confessed just because of some thoughts and now I am loving him to my death and he says You sound Jealous ! What a dumbhead man !?