Flirting?!

You could listen to " Nonsense by  Sabrina Carpenter " to get the crush vibes of the chapter...........

* Aadhya Chauhan*

" I asked you something Abhay " I said sternly as he was taking out our bags

" Even I asked you something did you answer ? no right ? So I would answer your question when you answer mine "
He said and flicked my nose and left .

Did he hit his head somewhere or what ? How could he suddenly say that he would kiss me ??? Ughhh This idiotic HS Mr.Malhotra is making me insane !!! 
" Are you coming ? " I heard and rushed behind him also cursing him inside .

" So how was your ride ? " Aru asked as we got into the jet and took our seats .

" I will literally kill you Aru ! Why did you ask me to go with him infront of everyone ? I couldn't even reject " I said glaring at her as if my eyes could kill her.

" What else do you expect me to do ? You are wantedly ignoring him ! I am just helping you to realise your feelings on him yaar " She said and sighing I rested my head on her shoulder .

" Do you think he likes me too ? " I don't know why and how but this question came out of my lips .

" I would say Yes as I saw your red cheeks every time you are alone with him " She replied and I remembered all those moments one by one when he would make me feel thousands of butterflies or worms in my stomach.

" But I would like to know what happened in the car and before too ! " I heard Ms.Arushi demand and sighing I explained her all the things .

" Whatt ? Are you serious??? " She squealed out loud and glaring at her I shushed her down .

" Aru dheere se baath karo " We heard Abhay and she nodded still grinning .
" Like literally ? My Bhai did all that ?
I can't imagine it duddee ! He directly asked no no said that he would kiss you "
She said excitedly with lower voice.
( Aru , speak in a low voice )

" I don't what to do Aru ,! I mean I like him thoda thoda but what if our relationship doesn't work ! heck what if he treats me like his sister ? " I asked throwing my hands in the air ( Little bit )

" Which chimpanzee in the world would say that he would kiss a woman whom he treats like a sister ? " She asked slapping my arm and I winced in pain .
I am a little sure that I like him but what about him ? Does he like me too ???

" What do you want to eat ? " I heard Abhay from behind and I turned to see him actually standing behind our seats .

" Since when are you here ? " I asked as I didn't want him to hear our stupid conversation going on between us .

" Just a sec back ! Why ? Were you bad mouthing me behind my back ? " He asked glaring and I rolled my eyes .

" Do you think we only talk about you ? "
I asked him while crossing my arms and sitting straight " Maybe " He muttered and I heard it . Self obsessed rhino !!

" Now would you tell me what you want to have ? " He asked again and after a short banter we decided and he noted them . But why did he come to take it ?

" Why did you come to take our orders ? Where is the cabin crew ? " I asked and he turned back and replied " I just fired him as he was flirting with other women and I didn't want others to come to you " 

~~~~~~

We reached Delhi safely and I flopped on the bed as I came back . I hate flights ,  For hours and hours you have to sit on that stupid seat and with Aru beside me she kept shipping me and her brother while I had face - palm myself for telling all this to her.