Number ?

*Aadhya Chauhan *

' knock knock , knock knock ' Ughhh who the hell is disturbing my beauty sleep ? I went to open the door while rubbing my eyes . I am going to kill whoever it is if it isn't important .

" Aadhya beta , kaise ho ? ". A lady in her 50's asked . She does seem familiar .
" Kamala aunty ? " I asked with confusion
She nodded and smiled at me . We chatted at the door for a while then she said that in an hour , everyone have to assemble for the breakfast .

I did my morning routine , brushed my teeth , took a shower . I wore grey cropped tee which says ' Need coffee ' with black checked pants .

Every mrng I meditate for 20 - 30 mins . I'm not a fitness freak but my dad used to make me do yoga everyday when I was a kid soo , I am used to it now !

I checked the time it's 8 : 43 , Kamala aunty asked me to come at 9 , so let's go !

I got down and saw that Vinita Maa ( abhay's mom ) is in kitchen . I went and sat on the dining table . A while later , Abhay came and sat next to me , he looked at me then went to the kitchen, Can't he wish me good morning?

*Author*

Abhay went to the kitchen made a coffee and put the cup infront of Aadhya .
Aadhya looked at the cup and looked and at Abhay " What ? " She asked being confused . " Aren't you indirectly asking me for a coffee ? " Abhay said and went to sat down on the front seat , while Aadhya is beside him .

" When did I ask for ... Wait ? " She thought for a while , later understood that he saw the quote on her shirt , she glared at him . Nonetheless she had the coffee . Soon everybody came and settled on the table.

" Aunty where is Dadu - Dadi and Advik ?
I haven't seen them yesterday too ? " Aadhya asked Vinita while others were chatting and Abhay was silently sitting .

" Your Dadu - Dadi are in village with orphanage work while Advik is still his college , he'll come in a week . " Vinita said . Meanwhile , the kitchen staff came and placed all the dishes on the table,

" Adhu , I've prepared all your favourite dishes only , So eat everything . " Vinita said with a huge smile . Vinita was the one who used to send lunch for Aadhya when she was in school with Arushi .
So , she was happy that after all many years , she is feeding her again .

" Adhu , don't pick out veggies and peanuts from poha beta (dear) , You are not a kid anymore . " Vinita said as Aadhya was picking everything from her poha , just how she used to as a kid .

Aadhya whined still picking them up while Reyansh said " Aadhya eat however you want , Don't listen to her " Aadhya smiled as Reyansh supported her

" When are preparations going to start for the marriage aunty ? " Drishti asked .
Vinita sighed before saying " don't ask me kids , nobody in this house is ready to help me " . Drishti being an introvert , not knowing how to continue conversation , just nodded to her

" What's wrong aunty? I will help you , Just tell me " Aadhya said
" See adhu , this father-son duo is annoying me. When I asked them about the arrangements , they said that they will hire Wedding Planner . I don't want outsiders to do the work for my daughter's marriage " Vinita said pouting

" I don't think hiring an Event Manager would be bad , but we have to make them to do it according to our likings . And also about other events I will take care of it " Aadhya said with a smile .

" But Aadhya , won't it be a burden for you ? " Reyansh asked worrying for her
" It's fine uncle , you don't have to worry' , I will be alright and I'll take care of everything" Aadhya assured them .

" Abhay will help you in everything " Vinita said looking at Aadhya , Abhay was about to say something but " Abhay , you have to help her in everything , take her out for things , bring her back , In short be her assistant . " Vinita said to Abhay and chuckled at the last part .

Wahh , Ceo of the most famous construction company is being an assistant for a girl , Great huhhh ,
Abhay thought about his misery .

" Adhu , let's binge watch Netflix today , it's been weeks since we did it " Arushi announced while Aadhya nodded while grinning.

After a while , everyone was done with their breakfast . Everyone went to their respective rooms . Abhay was also leaving but halted in his steps as ;

" Abhay " He heard a voice , a smile crawled up to his face .
" Yes ... Aadhya " Abhay said while turning back . Aadhya felt a ting in heart as she heard that after so long , She shrugged all her thoughts and took out her phone , and showed it to Abhay .

" Umm I need your Number " Aadhya said hesitating a bit . " You are so interested in me huh ? " Abhay asked with a smirk , Aadhya rolled her eyes before saying ,

" I want your number coz you are my new assistant now , aunty just said it right ? I lost your number ages ago , so , " She showed her phone which was ready to type the number .

Abhay typed his number and saved it as Handsome Assistant , and gave it back to Aadhya , ' Bye boss ' he said smirking and turned back to leave to his room .

Aadhya renamed his number as Idiotic HS 💀 and went to Vinita's room coz she wanted to talk to her about wedding .

*Aadhya Chauhan*

I knocked on the door before opening it .
" Come in Adhu " said Aunty with a smile , I went in settled myself infront of her with my ipad and phone in my hand.

" Where is Uncle ? " I asked Aunty as I put my phone aside . " He is in the balcony , do you have something to tell us ? " She asked , I called uncle inside , he came put his newspaper aside and sat infront of us .

" I want to arrange Arushi's wedding by myself , So first I want to know the list of events that are going to happen , so I will prepare everything accordingly " I said with some gestures

Aunty explained all the events that are going to happen , which are a Puja , engagement , mehendi followed by sangeet , haldi , roka then the big day Wedding !

" About the Puja , I've had a talk with Pandit ji , it is just a normal one . Family is enough . It can be held in the next week " Aunty said , I nodded .

" Okay , I will make list of things that have to be done and talk with Abhay "
I said and they nodded with smile .
" Umm , can I ask you guys something ? "
I asked with a hesitation

" Go on adhu , anything wrong ? " Uncle asked me while Aunty had question mark plastered on her face. Well I never asked for their permission like this before .

" It's just that , I am in delhi after almost 2 years , soo , umm I want to go meet dad and brother " I said . It's not that they won't let me go but , I just accepted that I will make all arrangements for wedding , and now I want to go out , I thought it wouldn't be good .

" Where are you going ? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------