Sangeet Shuru ✨🌸

* Aadhya Chauhan *

In a few hours , the Sangeet will start . The whole day we've been practicing our dance performances and I'm so tired doing all those moves again and again .

" Aadhya ? " I heard at my door as I was on the bed scrolling through my phone searching for a hairstyle for the night .
" You are not ready yet ? Aunty will kill us alive , Me and Richa di are helping Arushi get ready so you get ready fast and ask Abhay and his friends to reach down soon , Aunty is calling them " Drishti said and I nodded obediently.

I texted Abhay to quickly get ready and went for a shower . After my shower and hair wash , I got into my cream and white lehenga and put on my jewelry as I let my wet hair to dry on their own . I checked my phone to see if Abhay had seen my texts but there was no reply from him , so I decided to go to his room directly .

I knocked on his door but didn't get any reply so I repeated two more times and still didn't get any response so I got in directly and found no one in the room . I went near the closet and he was not in it too and just then I heard the door open and turned to see Abhay half naked coming out of the bathroom just in towel

His drool worthy six pack abs , chiseled jaw and his Adams apple moving as he gulped just now . His hair was wet as he just got out of the shower . His body well built and he started walking towards me with a smirk while I gulped at the view

" I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have seen or come , I-Il go " I stuttered still staring at his body but composed myself and tried to leave but he pulled my wrist and pinned me to the closet door and I felt a rush of butterflies in my stomach and very hot as I felt his touch !!

" Why sorry love ? It's all yours anyway " He said as he leaned his face closer to mine and shook his head and the water droplets fell on my face making me shiver " You look breathtaking Aadhya " He whispered in my ears and I felt his lips nibble on the corner of my ear making me shut my eyes tightly .

" Look at me Aadhya " I heard him command and opened my eyes to see him looking at me intensely . His intense gaze is erupting goosebumps in me .
" Can I kiss you? " He asked and then I realised that he was staring at my lips , He licked his lips and the water droplet staying at the corner of his lips moved .

" You don't have to ask " Was all I managed to say and that was all it took for him to crash his lips on mine . He started to move his lips on mine sucking and licking them in the middle sending a shiver down  my spine . I gulped and kissed him back with the same passion .

His rough lips started to move on my soft pink lipstick ones and he bit on my lip asking for permission to enter his tongue but I didn't let him . He didn't see my text so I am angry with him !! , i sucked his lower lips in order to divert him as he asked the permission but I felt a pinch on my bare waist by his slender fingers and moaned on his lips and parted my lips

He smirked on my lips but entered his tongue in mine . Our lips are fighting for dominance but he won at the end and bit the corner of my lip wantedly .

" Playing bold Ms.Chauhan ? " I heard him say as a smirk played on his lips which were smudged with my lipstick .
" I was always bold with you Mr.Malhotra " I said and smirked.

" Well , I like it this way only " He said and crashed his lips on mine again . Our eating session went on for a while and he finally left my lips with a huge smile .

" So now will you get dressed or stay like this only ? " I asked poking his stomach and he shook his head as a NO and snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and I ruffled his hair

" Abhay we will get late " I said still running my fingers through his wet silky hairs and he whined kissing my neck and hugging me tight . His veiny hands still resting on my bare waist .