The pink boxes ✨

* Author Pov *

After a whole lot of 15 mins of brainstorming herself Aadhya finally came out of the store room and went to her room to clean her mehendi . She calmed herself and cleared her mind . She got down again and saw her family,

" Bhabhi !! " She squealed and ran into Richa's arms . It's been almost 2 years since she met them " Adhu meri bachi "
She said hugging her back" I missed you so much bhabhi " Aadhya said breaking the hug " I missed you too Meri bacha " Richa said pulling her cheeks .

" Adhu go and show them their rooms , I need to have a small talk with Vinay " Reyansh said putting his hand over Vinay's shoulder as Vinay side-eyed him .

" Sure uncle , but can I please have a word with dad before you take him ?Pleasee " Aadhya asked with puppy eyes .
" I am giving my friend to you please give him back to me safely " Reyansh said while everyone chuckled at him .

Vinay and Arjun came to the Malhotra mansion after almost 15 years . After Sunita's death they never came here , They definitely met Malhotra family and had long chats but never came here .

Aadhya took them to the rooms that were emptied for them . One for the couple and one for Vinay . Aadhya took all of them to Vinay's room and made them sit on the bed and she sat on the couch .

" What is the problem with you guys ? Why do you have to make Reyansh Uncle and Vinita aunty plead you so much just to come here . Why are so busy dad ? And you Bhai ? You could've just asked for a leave and bring Bhabhi right ? "
Aadhya investigated them while Vinay put his head low as he didn't have an answer for the questions she asked .

" Aadhya it's not like that bacha , just Bhai couldn't find a lea-- " Richa was trying to cover up but Aadhya was not in a situation to listen to them . She felt bad when she saw Vinita and Reyansh being sad about them not attending the function. They had to plead for Vinay .

" Please ! Bhabhi you don't cover for Bhai , He is a Manager in his company he can get a leave very easily " Aadhya cut her off placing her palm to stop her .

" So my daughter is siding my friend and not me huh ? " Vinay asked taking a seat beside Aadhya while she glared at him .

" Dad please , I am not siding with anyone . I saw Uncle trying hard to persuade you just to have you in his daughters function . I just don't understand the problem for you to come here " Aadhya protested back while Vinay felt bad as he couldn't answer .

" Aadhya it's not your place to judge dad and uncle's relationship , they know when to do what " Arjun said in slight anger while Aadhya held her head low .

Aadhya felt really guilty . It's not that they are distant, they are super close then what's the problem with attending a function ? From Aadhya's side she was right but from Vinay's side he is right too . He knows that his presence can affect a few persons in the Malhotra family .

" Arjun ! Why are you shouting at her ? She is not speaking wrong right ? Adhu tum ye sab baatoh ko chodo , Mein Reyansh ko sorry bol dunga thik hein ? "
Vinay said carresing Aadhya's hairs .

" I didn't mean it like that dad I just- "
" I understand bacha , leave it and just enjoy your time here okay ? " Vinay cut off Aadhya and said as she nodded .

" Now tell me something? You aren't mediating these days right ? " Vinay asked and Aadhya nodded sheepishly
" That's why you are so stressed and overthinking a lot of things , just relax Aadhya " Vinay said and Aadhya nodded

She also got to know why so many different thoughts came to her mind in the case of Abhay so she thought to not think too much until Abhay answers but deep inside she was craving for his love !