Engagement - 1

" You are smiling and all also ? Now I can't wait to listen to your story ! " I heard Darsh as I was thinking about Aadhya . Was I smiling ? Maybe I was..

" Abs , don't think about anything and just tell what you actually feel about Aadhya "  Rithik said and I nodded .

" Idk guys , I mean Aadhya used to be my favourite person in childhood . I always used to wait for her whenever I had a holiday . Every weekend she used to come here and I used to be the happiest . I still remember how we used to cycle around the garden , play with my car's and I used to play with her hair .

But suddenly Sunita Aunty died and she changed , a few days after her mom's death they shifted to Bangalore and I started to feel very lonely . I didn't study much so dad joined me in boarding school and after that I didn't get to meet her much .

Ofc I met her in the time of festivals and also in the time of college but still that wasn't enough . When she came back to Delhi I couldn't come back , and now all of a sudden she is back and is all over my brain ! All the time in my thoughts!!

Involuntarily I keep thinking about her . Idk why and how ! Her face , Her eyes , Her hands , the way she pouts , the way she rolls her eyes , they way she tries to make other happy . Everything literally everything about her amuses me .

I definitely don't wanna lose her but why do I feel like that when she isn't even mine ? I always feel jealous or annoyed when she talks with other men and her.. her eyes... they are like magnets they just keep attracting me towards her .

Idk what this feeling is called but surely I love it and surely I am gonna cherish it "

I completed and looked infront to see Darsh and Rithik smiling like fools .
I threw a pillow at Darsh and that made them come out of their trance

" Abs , let me tell you , You love her ! " Rithik said and I had thought of it too . Do I love her ? Well all these metamorphical feelings , I've never felt to any girl in my whole life !

Have you ever dated any girl ?
My conscience mocked !

Fuck , that's a truth too , I never even had a fling ! Not even in college . Idk why but everytime I see a girl I used to compare her with Aadhya ? Why ?
Was I in love with her at that time ??

" Abs , what are you thinking ? " I heard Darsh and I shook my head as nothing .
" I need some time to figure out  " I said and they nodded understanding me .

" But first stop calling me Abs ! If someone heard it would be disgusting "
I said sternly and they wiggled their brows " Never our dear abs , you've got the best abs in our trio so we should definitely call you that way " Darsh said

I threw another pillow at them and laid back on the couch thinking about Adhya

* Author *

It was the day of Engagement of Arushi and Jay . Whole Malhotra house was decorated with many flowers and other decor . They wanted to have a simple function so the mansion was decorated in a simple theme .

 They wanted to have a simple function so the mansion was decorated in a simple theme