Moonlight kisses

* Aadhya Chauhan *

After talking to Advik and making sure that I told him to sleep the matter off , I went to my room and informed Aru about Advik's situation . After a little chat about Advik with her , I decided to go to Abhay , as I was still worried about him .

" Aadhya ? " I heard someone as I was about to go to the balcony where Abhay might be there " Yeah Ajay ? " I asked
" Where are you going , it's late now ? " He asked " Abhay is waiting for me.. so "
I couldn't make up an excuse so I just told him the truth itself .

" Oh okay , uh good night " He said and turned to leave . Why does he sound so weird or maybe sad ? Anyways !! I went to the balcony and saw Abhay swinging on the swing while thinking deeply . Oh god , How much work does his brain do ?

" Aadhya ? What are you doing here ? " He asked as I silently went and sat beside him " Idk , maybe keeping my promise!? "
I shrugged and he glared at me as if he knows that that's not the truth !

" Fine I came to check on you but yeah the first one too " I said and he smiled
" I'm fine you don't have to check on me "
He said tucking my hair behind sending butterflies in my stomach as he smiled a smile which didn't even reach his eyes .

" Oh I see, then what is this kila hua muskaan doing on your face ? " I asked
and he looked at me amused " Kila hua muskaan? " He said and chuckled . Finally my type of Abhay is back !!
( Withered smile )

" Your smile is really charming " I confessed , well I confessed my love only so why not this? " It comes out that way only when you are with me " He said and I was blushing hard . Butterflies were I think doing some type of dance in me !

" So what are you thinking ? Tell me ! " I asked holding his arm as I laid my head on his shoulder as the weather was cold .
" Let's go inside , you might catch a cold "
I heard him say , How caring my man is ?

" It's fine , you are with me naa , just spill all that clutter in your mind " I said

" Nothing , I don't know actually. I just feel like um idk a bad brother ? Ever since childhood I always tried to keep him happy and safe . I just didn't want him to struggle or suffer the things I did and now he is just calling a Control freak ? So am I a control freak ? I was just trying to-- " He was trying hard to say all the mess in his head when I said ,

" I understand. You were just making sure he wasn't in any type of trouble " I completed his statement snuggling into him closer as I side hugged him with my feet up on the swing while he was also leaning closer to me . We are just laying there in each other's embrace , feeling each other's peace under the moonlight while the cool breeze was hitting us .

" You know what ? I feel like all the burdens and all my problems are slowly slipping of my shoulders as I talk to you " He said and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to kiss my hairs .
I snuggled closer to him and hid my blushing face in his chest only to hear him giggle while I glared at him when I remembered that.....

" Oh shit ! Let's go back to our rooms " I suddenly exclaimed making Abhay frown " What happened? " He asked
" I met Ajay in the way I came and when he asked where am I going , I told him that I was going to meet you ! What if he told aunty and uncle or worse my dad ? "  I asked as I came out of his embrace and sat straight up while he was listening to me

" Wait.. you met that Ajay fellow? " He asked and I gave a disbelief look to him
" Out of my whole ramble you heard that only huhh ? " I asked and he rolled his eyes " Yeah so what now ? " He asked .

" Wait why do you sound jealous? " I asked teasing him " Jealous " he scoffed
(" How dare he love her ") He muttered something under his breath but I couldn't quite hear it  .

" Is my boyfriend jealous at that chotu sa small incident ? " I asked pulling his sleeve as he was looking away .
" Yeah I was but I am fine now " He said and I quite didn't understand but before I even could comprehend I felt him pull my neck and attach his lips to mine .

His lips started moving on mine as if he is rubbing off all the jealousy while I felt a whole zoo in stupid stomach . I did not do anything I just went numb and I came back to my senses when he bit my lip .

" Why aren't you kissing me ? " He whispered on my lips as he attached our foreheads our breaths and heartbeats synchronised " I was not in my senses " I replied and moved forward to his lips but he moved back and I looked at him

" kiss me ! " He said and attached our lips again and this time I kissed him back , Our lips moving in a rythmatic manner with passion as he pulled me closer by my waist his hand slowly going inside my shirt carresing my bare skin .

My hands found his neck and his hair as we forgot about the world , It was only us , kissing under the moonlight and completely lost in each other's embrace
But that was untill !

" Oh my ! " Oh my eyes !!! " " God " " Aaa "
" Nooooooo ! " Was darsh squealing .
We heard and I pulled back from his lips and looked back to see Darsh , Rithik , Jay and Arushi with Richa bhabhi !!!!!!!!
I abruptly got up from Abhay's lap , when did I go there though ? But wait all these people saw me kissing Abhay ?
" Chain ki romance nahi karne dete "
Abhay muttered to himself
" Rithik are they done ? I cannot poison my virgin eyes ! " Darsh exclaimed as he closed his eyes with his hands yet peeking

" Guys calm down " Rithik said bringing everyone out of their daze
Aru and bhabhi though were looking at me as If they saw a ghost in me ! Argh Why does God always embarras me ?????

" So what's going on huhh all kissiee and Huggies ? " Darsh said as all of them reached us . I was looking down shutting my eyes embarrassed while my so - called boyfriend was on the swing like a king !

" Yeah we were kissing ! so ? " I heard Abhay say . What the fucking fuck ? How could he say it like that ? Everyone hooted for that while I slapped my forehead regretting my life decisions

" Ohh hoo ! Adhu bahut badi ho gayi hein nayi ? " Said bhabhi grinning . Are they really happy with our relationship ??
" Uhh my bff is my bhabhi now !! " Aru said and started dancing like a fool while Jay smacked her forehead . What should I do with a stupid bff like her ?

" What are you saying aru ? They just got into a relationship and you are saying bhabhi ? " Jay said and Aru rolled her eyes as if she doesn't care ! Why did I even come here in the first place ? I  should probably leave !

" Arey arey ? Where will you go bahut hisaab clear karna hein ! See how shamelessly your boyfriend is sitting " Said darsh and dragged me back and made me sit beside Abhay . First I should Kill this rhino - brained Abhay
What does he mean by , Yeah we were kissing so ? What would they think ?

" So tell us ! " Jay said as they all settled infront of us in the chairs near the table
" what ? " Abhay asked . I wasn't planning to open my mouth also . Let Abhay say anything now , Already barbaad hogaya toh aur bhi hone do !

" Your love story ! " Squealed bhabhi and Aru also joined her . I am glad that they all accepted our relationship or I would be so tired to fight wars to be with him !

" So actually on the mehendi day she confessed in the storeroom and...... "
That way our love story became a night time story for all of us !
--------------------------------------------------------------
A surprise update for no reason though !
I wasn't even planning to write the kiss scene but Idk it just happened that way..

Vote and Comment 👀🖤