Surprise... ?

* Aadhya Chauhan *

After a long emotional scene me and Abhay finally got settled in the car . Drishti also left in her cab long back .
" Shall we go ? " I heard Abhay ask " Yeah let's go " I said and he entangled my hand with his and started the engine .

" What about Darsh and Rithik Bhai ? " I asked " They have some work here they will leave tomorrow" He replied " Hmm "
Some more time and we will be apart . I have to live without him , sleep without him , eat without him and he wouldn't even be there when I stargaze at night .
I will miss this man.. my man !!!

" What happened Love ? What are you thinking so much ? " He asked as I was looking out of the window " Nothing" I shrugged but what do I do ? How do I tell him that I don't want to live without him beside me ? How do I live without him ?

" W-What happened ? " I asked as out of nowhere the car stopped at a side . He didn't answer but got out of the car and came towards my side " Abhay why did you stop the car ? " I asked as he came to me " Get up , come here " He said .

He unbuckled my seatbelt and dragged me out of the seat " Sit here " He said .
" You want me to drive ? " I asked him
" I want you to not think anything bad " He said and got to the passenger seat .

" Now please drive quickly " He said and I nodded . He played my playlist in my phone and kept rubbing my hand with him thumb while I drove and soon we reached the airport .
" Not bad , we are still alive " He remarked " Shut up ! I can drive good ! "

" Let me carry it " he said taking the luggage but I stopped him " No wait . You stay here only , If you come with me , I won't be able to go " I said and he looked at me sadly and hugged me tight .

" I'm not leaving you love . Please don't look at me with these sad eyes . I want my cheerful , carefree and happy baby back , now smile please " He said cupping my face with his big hands and my eyes became teary but I smiled .

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight and I hugged him back more tightly
" Don't cry my love " He whispered kissing my temple and I smiled " Fine ,
I will leave now " I said and breaking hug

" Bye " I said more like a whisper . He caressed my hairs and let me go . I will miss him terribly . I walked inside but then I won't be able to be with him for so much time right ? I quickly ran back to him with my teary eyes and hugged him

" Bye " I said again and walked back in with red eyes and sad heart . I went inside and after my luggage was checked I was going to get boarded but then ,
" Ma'am you need to come with us " One officer who works in the airport said .
" Sorry ? " I'm confused now
" Mr.Malhotra is waiting mam , please come with us " he said and took my luggage with him and started walking .

" Sir ? Sir where are you taking my luggage ? " I asked but he didn't pay any heed and walked ahead . I followed him and he took near a private jet " Please get inside mam " He said " I think you're mistaken , this is not mine " I replied

" Love " I heard him . I heard Abhay's voice . I snapped my hesd forward and he was there ! like actually there , standing near the door of jet with his crossed arms with his charming smile

" Abhay ? You here ? You left right ? " I stuttered but he just smiled and dragged me inside and made me sit on the seat
" Thank you for helping " He said to the officer and he left " A-Abhay " He buckled my seat and sat beside me  " Shall we go Mr.Malhotra ? " A lady in her pilot outfit asked him " Yeah we are ready to go " He replied and the lady left

" Abhay what's happening ? " I asked .
" The only thing that is happening here is that I'm dropping my girlfriend to Mumbai in our private jet " He said and the flight took off as well " But you said you had urgent work to do ? "

" Nothing is more than you my baby " He said and pecked my lips and I smiled happy at the fact that we would stay together for more hours " I love you " I said intertwining our hands lovingly

" I love you too " I heard him and he put out a blue velvet box in the air for me .
" What is this ? " I asked looking at the box he was holding " It's for you love " He whispered in my ears kissing my cheeks and I took the box enthusiasticly

" Open it " He said and I opened it to see the same beautiful necklace I selected for Aru that day " B-but didn't you give it to Aru ? " I asked looking at him " I selected the first one for Aru only , but when I saw this one next to that and thou...

" Open it " He said and I opened it to see the same beautiful necklace I selected for Aru that day " B-but didn't you give it to Aru ? " I asked looking at him " I selected the first one for Aru only , but when I saw this one next to that and thought it would look perfect on you , I wanted to see if you'd like it so I asked you that way" He said and my eyes got teary .

" Stop crying , I don't like tears in your eyes " He said and kissed my eyes as I closed my eyes in bliss . How did I get so lucky to have him in my life ? " Did you like it ? Should I make you wear it ? "

" Are you mad , I love it !!! Thank you so much " I said and pecked his lips and he giggled while making me wear it . I kissed the pendant and looked at him .
" Uhh how much does it cost ? " I asked and he glared at me and before I could even comprehend he smashed his lips on mine , I was shocked but then came into senses when he bit my lower lip .

I kissed him with the same passion , he sucked and licked my lips as if juicing them out . He bit my lower lip again and I moaned in the kiss while he took the chance to slid his tongue in my mouth . His tongue ran into every corner of mine while his hand was traveling all the way inside my shirt carresing my bare back .

Slowly he broke the kiss with a smooch and I blushed " The cost of it was my love okay ? Never ask any cost if I give something to you understand? " he said
" But you must have spent a lot in it " I argued back holding the pendant .

" Love , look at me " He cupped my face
" Nothing in this world is more than your happiness for me . I bought it with love please don't put a price tag on it " He said and I nodded smiling sheepishly .

I rubbed the corner of his lips as some of my lipstick was smudged on him " Fuck" He muttered and kissed me yet again .

A while later Abhay called someone and a man in his 50's came with a few dishes
" Everything is ready sir " He said and placed a lot of dishes on the table " You can leave and thank you " Abhay said and the man left and I sat confused !
" What's all this Abhay ? " I asked and he came forward and kissed my temple .

" Remember I told you I wanna go on a date with you , well this is not that great but yeah I tried something " He said and asked me to open the dishes while he went somewhere . I opened the lids and there was everything I loved , gulab jamun , Schezwan fried rice , kadhi chawal and my most favourite Chole

" Happy 20 days of relationship to you Love " I heard him and turned to see him with a bunch of roses in his hands .
" Abhay ? " I was shocked literally !
" It's for you baby " He said and handed me the flowers and I kissed them .

" Come let's have our lunch date " He said and we both sat . He served the lunch for both of us while I was admiring him . How did I get so lucky to have this man in my life ? How ? I couldn't even dream of us being a relationship but now it all feels so surreal to accept!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the next chapter , I hope you all will love it 👀🤗

Vote and Comment