1

Third person Pov

One story being told over and over in Harlem is that a certain abandoned night club was being haunted by a spirit but not just any spirit. You see two years ago in a nightclub there was a young boy who went by the name of Ethan. Some say he had a troubled past but rapping was his passion.

He snuck into the nightclub every night watching some artist perform wishing he could go on stage knowing he could out rap all of them. One night however he got his wish he had been approached by an older male who set up a bet.

He bet Ethan a one hundred dollars if he could put rap him and of course Ethan being the type of person who didn't back down from a challenge took the bet and won unfortunately he had been followed, beaten and killed his money and some jewelry had been stolen.

Since then people started noticing strange things happening at the club like certain workers and performers being found dead, phantom noises and much more to the point where the club had been shut down. But many brave souls still came to the club anyway.

Whenever they entered they felt a chill and of course would be offered a bet Ethan would always say 'word to my mother if you can out rap me I'll let you live' and of course nobody could out rap him but little did he know somebody was going to stand up to him and win.

Trash I freaking know I'll try to make it good as the story goes on

Hope ya'll enjoyed