14

Third person Pov

"Do you wonder why Ethan hasn't moved on?" Darrian asks snapping Tyler out of his thoughts. "Huh?" Tyler asks. "Well you know for most ghosts their spirit is stuck on earth because they haven't moved on but Ethan got his vengeance and haunted the club since so why hasn't he moved on" darrian says and Tyler felt his heart drop.

He hated the thought of Ethan moving on cause then that would imply he was gone forever. Darrian noticed how Tyler's mood seemed to change after he brought up Ethan's soul moving on and began to think about everything before this and couldn't help but gasp this all my made sense now. "You didn't" darrian says and Tyler raises an eyebrow.

"What?" Tyler asks and darrian starts laughing. "Him coming to your house, you asking if there was anything going on between us you like Ethan" darrian says and Tyler felt his face heat up and he quickly began to deny. "What? No! Of course not! Your crazy" Tyler says and darrian playfully rolled his eyes.

"Ha! You denied it four times admit it you like him" Darrian says and Tyler frowned. "Ion like him I just think he's a rather decent individual" Tyler says making darrian straight face him. "Uh huh using language like that let's me know your guilty" darrian says and Tyler crossed his arms not wanting to have this conversation.

"Even if I did like him which I don't it can't happen he's a ghost" Tyler says and then felt sad again thinking about before. Oh how he wishes he had gotten the chance to know Ethan when he was alive he's such a pure soul. "Hmm true" darrian says starting to cook up some times on how maybe he could bring Ethan back.

Hope ya'll enjoyed