8

Third person Pov

"So about Ethan" Tyler says making darrian raise an eyebrow. "What about him?" Darrian asks before grabbing some Oreos from his pantry. "W-well did you and him ever date?" Tyler asks and darrian started laughing hysterically. "Of course not that was my twin" darrian says.

"But you said he was a good kisser and when we went to the club he made that comment about you being beautiful" Tyler says. "Oh the beautiful thing was just a joke between old friends and when I said he was a good kisser it was because we were dared to kiss each other" darrian says. "So no feelings?" Tyler asks.

"Nope" darrian says and Tyler didn't know why he felt so relieved. "Why?" Darrian asks with a smirk and Tyler felt his face heat up but rolled his eyes. "I was just curious" Tyler says thinking back to the conversation him and Ethan had when he appeared in his room.

He knew goodness well him and Ethan couldn't be a thing since Ethan was a ghost and everything but something was pulling him toward him. He hear somewhere that spirits can imprint so maybe after he out rapped him it connected them somehow.

Then later that night of course Ethan came to visit yet again. Tyler sat up in his bed and grinned seeing the male once again hanging on his ceiling. 'I guess this is our thing now' Tyler thinks to himself before Ethan plops down on his bed.

Hope ya'll enjoyed