19

Third person Pov

David went in the room to check on darrian while Tyler and Ethan waited outside. "He could have died and it would have been my fault" Ethan says with guilt clear in his eyes and tone. He felt awful that his death had effected darrian in such a way he went this far if he could go back and stop himself from attending that club he most certainly would.

"You did nothing wrong you told darrian not to do the ritual and he did it anyway" Tyler says. "It wanted a life for a life and no matter what the circumstances were he almost lost his life because of me" Ethan says and Tyler rested his head on Ethan's shoulder and grabbed his hand gently. "Let's look at the positives of this whole thing" Tyler suggests before thinking.

"Darrian is still here and he's fine, you got a second chance at life and David has two people in his life who mean the world to him alive and well" Tyler says and Ethan nods. "Yeah I guess your right" Ethan says. "Yeah and every thing happens for a reason and I bet darrian learned his lesson about doing rituals" Tyler says.

"I'm glad you came into the club that night" Ethan confesses and Tyler sits up and smiles. "Really?" Tyler asks and Ethan nods. "Yeah cause if you hadn't came in I would still be a money ghost in a abandoned club plus you were the first person to out rap me" Ethan says.

"Mhm glad I was the one to let you know you ain't as invincible as you thought you were" Tyler says with playful grin making Ethan playfully roll his eyes. "Oh hush I knew you were special the moment I saw you that's why I didn't let you leave" Ethan confesses and tyler smiles. Now that Ethan was alive nothing was holding tyler back.

Tyler realized a long time ago he had feelings for Ethan he denied it when darrian asked because he felt like nobody needed to know how he felt. Tyler couldn't stop himself from leaning in and kissing Ethan sweetly. Tyler pulled away and Ethan let out a small chuckle a little shocked by the action but not complaining.

Ethan cupped Tyler's cheek and they ended up in a kiss more passionate than the one before.

I know this book wasn't that good but I tried

Hope ya'll enjoyed