3

Third person Pov

Tyler felt a shiver run up his spine as soon as he walked in the building. He couldn't explain it but the place had a weird vibe to it and he felt his stomach full with butterflies. Darrian looked around seeing the abandoned bars that were covered in dust and at the ceiling that had cobwebs.

Tyler suddenly felt a hand run down his back and rolled his eyes turning to darrian. "Seriously?" Tyler asks and darrian raises an eyebrow. "What?" Darrian asks. "Don't act like you ain't do that trying to scare me" Tyler says. "I haven't done anything" darrian says.

Darrian then felt his hair get pulled and turned to Tyler with a frown. "Alright now you stop it" Darrian says. "What did I do?" Tyler asks. Then all of a sudden they heard random music playing and their eyes widened. "You'll hear musicccc on the other side" the song played sending chills down both males spines.

"W-where is that coming from?" Darrian asks starting to feel nervous. "The old music machines are probably just malfunctioning" Tyler says and darrian have him a straight face. "What kind of club plays music like this?" darrian asks before looking over at the bar.

He this time saw a dead body laying on the counter with spiders crawling out of its ears and mouth. "We should go" darrian says turned to leave but a figure was blocking the door making them both jump back. "Ya'll not going anywhere" a voice says and the music stops.

Tyler felt his heart drop as the figure got closer.

God I hate this book but here ya'll go

Hope ya'll enjoyed