2

Third person Pov

"So you telling me that yo friends brother is haunting this nightclub?" Tyler asks darrian who shrugged. "I mean I believe it trust me e didn't back down for nobody and best believe even from beyond the grave he was getting his get back" darrian says smiling fondly.

Tyler didn't believe the legend finding the story a bit far fetched. "I miss e he was literally a pure soul, had mad talent and was an excellent kisser" darrian says making Tyler raise an eyebrow. "S-so I've been told anyways im not saying I believe the legend but since his death strange things had been happening" Darrian says.

"Ever heard of coincidences trust me there's no such thing as ghost they probably just made up that story as an excuse to shut down the club" Tyler says. "If you believe that then go in" darrian says crossing his arms and Tyler chuckled. "Please I ain't going in" Tyler days turning away.

"Knew you was scared" darrian says. "Of ghost? Heck naw but that building has been abandoned for how long? How I know the building won't collapse and then I've been crushed due to curiosity and I'm way to fine to be crushed" Tyler says and darrian couldn't help but laugh.

"First off fine? Might wanna look in a mirror and second I'll go in with you" darrian says and Tyler looked at the nightclub before looking back at darrian. "Ight bet let's go" Tyler says deciding to go against his better judgment. He knew ghost won't real so he had nothing to worry about.

Guys I know these first two chapters sucked but trust me it'll get good

Hope ya'll enjoyed