7

Third person Pov

Tyler couldn't seem to think straight and every time he closed his eyes all he could see was Ethan. He felt his heart get a weird feeling when he remembered how he smiled as he walked out. Tyler woke up and sighed before grabbing his coat that was at the end of the bed.

He has to go see Ethan again something was pulling him towards him. "Going to see me" Tyler hears a voice asks and jumps before looking up seeing Ethan hanging from the ceiling his braids in his face that contained a smile. "No I wasn't" Tyler lies before placing his coat down.

"It's not good to lie" Ethan says before coming down and Tyler felt nervous all of a sudden. "I'm not lying" Tyler says looking down. He hated that he was this shy but Ethan found it kind of cute. Ethan grabbed Tyler's chin forcing his head up. "No need to be nervous" Ethan says.

Tyler smiled and nodded before pulling away. "So what brings you to my crib exactly?" Tyler asks. "Just some thoughts" Ethan says. "About?" Tyler asks. "You" Ethan says before looking around the room. "O-oh" Tyler says with a shy grin shocked Ethan had been thinking about him to.

He spent the rest of the night talking to the spirit about nothing at all and before he knew it the sun was rising and the spirit was leaving but no biggie he would be back the next night so they could talk all over again.

Hope ya'll enjoyed