1 (edited)

Alright ya'll so i had chapter one edited by the amazing writer @ariosmylove who wrote the amazing vondurk book 'what it means to be king' that I read often on my spam

Third person Pov

A story frequently told in Harlem is one that pertains to a specific nightclub, long abandoned and supposedly haunted. Not just by any spirit either, this one is special. You see, two years ago there was a young boy who go went by the name of Ethan.

Some day he had a troubles past, but all knew that rapping was his passion.

He used to sneak into the club every night to watch artists perform. Ethan knew he could our rap them all, but he was left to sit and observe, quietly wishing that he too could go out on stage.

One night however, he got his wish. He'd been approached by an older man with a deal that he couldn't refuse. He wagered Ethan one hundred dollars if he could out rap him: it was his.

Ethan confident in his skill and never the type to back down took the deal and he won just like he knew he would.

Unbeknown to him Ethan was being watched and unfortunate followed. Later that night he was cornered, beaten and robbed. They took not only his money-but his life.

Since then, like a thunder could rolling over the horizon, tragedies struck at the nightclub. Over and over again, employees passing away, performers dropping dead. The club was nearly shut down but shockingly many brave souls still came to the establishment despite its dark reputation.

Upon entering a chill would claw its way down their spines, and of course Ethan would be there. Voice haunting and deceptively playful, "word to my mother if can out rap me, I'll let you live" no one ever did and no one ever would.

There was no way he could know just how wrong he was.

This was wonderful better than the chapter I wrote so go give that writer some love immediately

Btw next chapter coming soon I know ya'll been waiting

Hope ya'll enjoyed