17

Third person Pov

"Ethan?" Tyler asks looking around the dark rooom seeing little to nothing. Tyler then stepped on something warning a scream and looked down being met with Ethan and he quickly apologized realizing he stepped on the boys hand. "Are you ok?" Tyler asks and Ethan looked down at his hand shocked. "You shouldn't be able to hurt me" Ethan says before standing up.

Soon the lights clicked back on and the two locked eyes. Ethan then turned looking at the wall and when he attempted to climb the wall he couldn't and he quickly felt himself realizing what was happening. "Im-I'm alive" Ethan says and Tyler felt his eyes widen in shock. "But how?" Tyler asks but then began to think about Darrian and that ritual.

"Oh my god he did it anyway" Tyler says shaking his head. Meanwhile David and darrian were looking around the room. "Do you think it worked?" David asks and darrian shrugs. "Only one way to find out" darrian says going to grab his phone but all of a sudden his vision blurred. David went and turned on the lights then looked back at darrian.

"You alright my heart?" David asks before his expression changed from one of concern to one of pure horror once he saw Darrian's nose bleeding. Darrian then began to pass out and david quickly caught him and nearly dropped due to how hot he was. David of course quickly called 911 and then called Tyler once they got into the ambulance.

Only three more chapters

Hope ya'll enjoyed