12

Third person Pov

Darrian gave Tyler his undivided attention and then raised an eyebrow before groaning. "That smile let's me know it's something bad" darrian says. "It's not bad it's actually kinda crazy" Tyler says and darrian let's our a sigh scared not knowing what was about to be said but still have his undivided attention.

"Well this is something that's been happening since we left the night club and I kinda have been chilling with Ethan for a minute now" Tyler says and darrian had a confused face. "So your telling me that you've been going to that club to see Ethan?" Darrian asks and Tyler shook his head.

"No he's been coming here actually" Tyler says and then darrian started laughing. "Tyler you almost had me for a second" Darrian says and Tyler frowns. "I'm telling the truth" Tyler says. "Mhm if this is up idea of a prank you gotta do better than that" darrian says with a small laugh.

"It's not a prank" Ethan says making darrian jump and turn around. "Ethan?" Darrian asks before turning back to Tyler. "So you telling me you could visit Tyler but not to best friend" darrian says with a fake angry look. "I'm sorry my heart" Ethan says before hugging darrian who playfully rolled his eyes.

"We both know you ain't but whatever" Darrian says before turning to Tyler. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Darrian asks.  "I wasn't sure how to bring it up" Tyler says with a shrug. "Uh huh sure" Darrian says as Ethan was in the back snickering.

So Tyler the spent the rest of their hang out catching darrian up on everything that had happened which honestly wasn't much but darrian insisted on being told everything that had happened.

More excited to finish this book then anything

Hope ya'll enjoyed