15

Third person Pov

After Darrian's conversation with Tyler he was trying to find ways to possibly bring Ethan back I mean sure this could go terribly wrong but it's always better to try. Tyler could deny all he wanted to but darrian could see right through it and knew that Tyler had feelings. "I found something" darrian says busting in Tyler's room.

Tyler and Ethan both turned to darrian who seemed to be very happy. "What did you find my heart?" Ethan asks and darrian slammed the paper down on the bed showing some type of ritual. "I found this ritual online that could possibly bring you back Ethan" darrian says and Tyler felt his heart sped up feeling happy at the thought.

"No" Ethan says making both Tyler and darrian turn and look at him with weird looks. "What do you mean no?" Darrian asks and ethan sighs. "Look Thai ritual could be very dangerous and every thing happens for a reason" Ethan says and darrian frowns. Darrian knows ethan has a point but he wants him back and was willing to go to any links.

"But Ethan I need you back and your soul clearly hasn't moved on so it's not to late to save you" darrian says before turning to Tyler. "Look if Ethan thinks we shouldn't do it then we shouldn't" Tyler says not wanting to argue and he knew Ethan had a point. Darrian just took the ritual and left the room.

"Alright then fine I'll handle this myself" Darrian says to himself before leaving.

Hope ya'll enjoyed