18

Third person Pov

David paced the room chewing on his nails after they took darrian away to a room. Tyler and Ethan walked into the room and David looked over at smiled feeling tears come to his eyes once he saw his brother there alive and well. Once Ethan stopped walking he was pulled into his brothers arms being hugged tightly.

"Your alive my heart your really alive" David says and Ethan began to gasp for air. "I missed you to but I need to breathe" Ethan says and David quickly pulled away. "Is darrian ok?" Tyler asks and David sighed. "Ion know he seemed fine and then he started bleeding and passed out" David says hating the memory.

"A life for a life he brought Ethan back so.." Tyler says not wanting to finish that sentence. "No I can't lose him" David says getting all angry at the thought of losing darrian. David turned and saw the doctor coming towards him. "Is darrian alright?" Tyler asks and the doctor sighs. "He's currently running a high fever and his hearts slowing down we're trying our best.

"You'll do more than try you better do everything you can to make sure he survives cause I love him with all my heart and I can't lose him" David says with a tone of voice that broke everyone who heard hearts. "Don't worry we'll do everything we can to save your boyfriend" the doctor says and David nods with a sad smile.

"Thanks" David says before the doctor leaves. "You two date?" Ethan asks and David smiled. "Naw I just was to upset to correct the doctor" david says and then began to thank. He looked at the door they had taken darrian through. 'Please survive my heart if you do I'll take you out on a date' david thinks to himself. It was a long and cruel night for everyone.

They were all worried darrian wouldn't make it and Ethan felt guilty. He felt like if he would have just moved on they wouldn't be here now. Then the doctor came back and gave them the news. Darrian had luckily and almost barely survived.

Was going to have darrian die but decided not to

Hope ya'll enjoyed