5

Third person Pov

Tyler gulped and darrian had a nervous look on his face. Darrian aww first hand how talented his friend was when it came to rapping and he was afraid Tyler wouldn't be able to keep up and lose his life. 'What if he fails? Everyone will think I did it' Darrian thinks to himself.

"E come on is it really necessary" darrian says. "Yes it is ion know him so I can't just let him slide" Ethan says before turning to Tyler. Ethan licked his lips taking a minute to truly study the other male him trying to memorize every tat.

Ethan's eyes traveled to his soft caramel skin, he began to study his features and then his eyes landed on the males lips that looked rather soft and kind of kissable. Tyler gulped but sighed anyways knowing there was no need fighting this.

"Ight bet" Tyler says and darrian looked at him like he was crazy. "E give us a moment" darrian says with a sweet smile while grabbing Tyler's arm. "Alright beautiful" Ethan says making darrian roll his eyes playfully. "Look ion think you should do this let me talk to him" Darrian says.

"Look I understand you scared cause yo lil ghost boyfriend can rap but don't worry I got this" Tyler says and darrian nods. "Alright fine and he was never my boyfriend ewww that's my twin" darrian says. The two both turned back to Ethan who was tapping his foot.

"Let's do it" Tyler says earning a smile from Ethan.

Hope ya'll enjoyed