11

Third person Pov

Tyler had continued to have meet ups with the spirit he met at the abandoned night club but Tyler was struggling with keeping the secret from darrian. I mean darrian was at the club with him so it wasn't that he was scared darrian would think he was crazy he just didn't think this was something he should mention.

"Let me guess want to keep me for yourself?" Ethan asks while going through Tyler's stuff. "No I just feel like this is something that isn't worth mentioning" Tyler says and Ethan have him a look. "Yeah cause linking up with one of yo friends old friends who's also a ghost shouldn't be mentioned" Ethan says.

"Well when you put it like that" Tyler says thinking about it some more. "Don't worry I'm just messing with you you ain't gotta tell him if you don't want to" Ethan says before walking up the wall and hanging from the ceiling. "Naw you was still right I should say something" Tyler says.

"Yeah I have a feeling it won't be today but as long as it happens at some point" Ethan says with a laugh and Tyler threw his pillow at him. "Shut up bro" Tyler says with a small laugh. Ethan then came down from the ceiling landing on Tyler's bed. Then of course later on that day darrian came over to visit.

The whole time darrian was there Ethan kept doing little things to be funny like try and pull Darrian's hair or move things around. 'I get it I'll tell him' Tyler thinks to himself while glaring at Ethan who was opening the fridge while darrian had his back turned.

"Darrian I gotta tell you something" Tyler starts before taking a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing' Tyler thinks to himself before putting on an innocent smile.

As ya'll know I'm pushing out lots of updates so I can complete books cause my writing career is over and I'm excited I'll have more time to focus on my YouTube channel and music writing

Hope ya'll enjoyed