16

Third person Pov

"What?" David asks as darrian explained everything to him. "I know it sounds crazy but I promise you this is all true we went into the club and now all this" darrian says and David felt a smile come across his face. "So it's possible that we can get him back" David says and darrian nods. "But wouldn't we be going against Ethan's wishes?" David asks and darrian sighs.

"Yea but this needs to be done" darrian says before pulling out the piece of paper with the ritual. "Alright then what do we have to do?" David asks and darrian smiles he knew David would be up for it. "This why I love you" Darrian says before a blush took over his face. "I-I mean this why I really like you" darrian says before clearing his throat.

"So um we'll need a sheet of paper, a needle and candles" darrian says. The two quickly grabbed the items and began to get to work. David pricked his finger with the needle and wrote Ethan's name down on a piece of paper. The two then turned off the lights lighting the candles.

The two began to read the chant from the paper and the candles began to go in and out. Meanwhile Ethan was with Tyler and began to feel weird. Tyler grew concerned once Ethan seem to be getting all white and he complained about not feeling good before falling. Tyler quickly came over to his side not sure what to do.

Tyler was going to do something but the lights completely went out.

Hope ya'll enjoyed