9

Third person Pov

Tyler could compare his talks with Ethan to a lot of things but he chose to compare it to being in a warm bed during the winter while it's freezing outside your surrounded by warmth and feel nothing but peace and contentment. His talks with Ethan were literally about any and everything.

Tyler was actually happy darrian talked him into going into the nightclub otherwise he would have never met the beautiful spirit. He kept trying to tell himself he wasn't in to deep since Ethan was a ghost and he was very much so alive. Tyler just couldn't help himself.

Ethan had a beautiful smile, contagious laugh and made him feel things nobody else could. It honestly made him sad one wrong move took a beautiful soul away from this world. Tyler was contemplating on if he should tell darrian or not. He was afraid if he told anybody he'd sound crazy.

I mean of course darrian would believe him since they encountered him at the club but he didn't know. "You down for an adventure?" Ethan asks earnings an eyebrow raise and smile from the other male. "Adventure huh? What you got in mind?" Tyler asks as Ethan went over to the window opening it.

"Let me show you" Ethan says extending his hand out and Tyler looked at the other males hand skeptical. "This giving me Peter Pan vibes and ion wanna go to neverland" Tyler says jokingly and Ethan playfully rolls his eyes. "Bro come on" Ethan says with a laugh.

Tyler took the other males hand and ended up being pulled forward hitting Ethan's chest as they flew out the window.

Bro what am I doing with this book? I kind of have a plan but my writing sucks so bad

Hope ya'll enjoyed