4

Third person Pov

Both their blood ran cold as they backed yo they figure getting closer. "E-Ethan?" Darrian asks hopeful that the rumors were true and this isn't some random spirit. "Darrian?" Ethan asks surprised and darrian smiled as Tyler had a confused look.

Some light came into the room and Tyler couldn't lie Ethan wasn't bad looking at all. Ethan had light skin that seemed to have a glow to it (probably due to him being a ghost), his braids covering his face and dark eyes that seemed to be staring into his soul.

He then felt blood rush up to his cheeks thinking it was probably Ethan who had touched him earlier. "E I heard the news and I was heartbroken but I'm glad that even from the grave you got your vengeance" darrian says with a big smile.

"You already know they took my money and jewelry naw I won't going for that" Ethan says before looking over at Tyler. Once the two made eye contact Tyler felt a shiver go up his spine, the blood rushed to his cheeks once again and he looked down kicking his foot around nervously.

"W-well as fun and weirdly touching as this moment was we must be leaving now" Tyler says grabbing darrian attempting to walk out but he was quickly stopped. "Not so fast ya'll ain't going nowhere" Ethan says confusing them both.

"Ya'll know the rules and ion think I gotta say to much but word to my mother if you can out rap me I'll let you live" Ethan says and darrian smiles. "I got this t" Darrian says but Ethan shakes his head. "Not you d" Ethan says before turning to Tyler and licking his lips.

"Him" Ethan says making Tyler's heart stop for a split second.

Hope ya'll enjoyed