6

Third person Pov

Darrian had a nervous look worried that Tyler wouldn't be able to out rap Ethan. "E let's discuss this-" darrian starts before Ethan puts a finger to his lips and gives him a look letting him know to stop talking. Darrian gave Tyler a look before stepping back.

Soon music started playing again but this time it was a pretty nice beat instead of the creepy music that had played earlier. Tyler looked into Ethan eyes a little impressed by how focused he seemed to be. He had heard a few stories about the male and how good he was at rapping.

Tyler was kind of excited to see just how talented the male truly was. The two had been rapping back in forth for what felt like an hour and darrian watched the whole thing scared that Tyler would slip up which would mean Ethan won.

After a few more minutes Ethan had messed up and Tyler smirked knowing that meant he won and darrian sighed in relief. The music stopped and Ethan groaned in frustration. "Guess I could put rap you huh?" Tyler asks teasingly before turning back to darrian.

"Ight fine a deals a deal I'll let you love for now" Ethan says sending a shiver down Tyler's spine. "Bye Ethan" Darrian says before grabbing Tyler's arm and walking to the exit. Tyler turned around looking back at Ethan who's braids were covering his face but he could still see the smile on his face.

Tyler looked down smiling as well as darrian continued to drag him out the building.

God I hate this but I promised ya'll an update

Hope ya'll enjoyed