Chapter 40

Omg thank you booklover101 for the great tips on writers block so this chapter is for you!! Also, thank you soooo much for all the comments I literally read every single one and I love it!!! One thing, some of your are complaining about couples I paired early in the book like finding Leo a girlfriend, but I wrote that before BoO came out so I didn't know. Thank you all so much ok story time.

One week before prom!!!!

Hazels POV

I am SO excited I have spent this whole month working my butt off to make this the best prom ever. every one of the demigods helped, but I did all the heavy lifting, and now the day had come, prom dress shopping.

Jason's POV

When Hazel says working her butt off, she means it, she hasn't been home before 7 all month, and Leo has been busy too, he left and came back with a girl with almond shaped eyes. when they landed, the girl promptly slid off and slapped a shocked Percy.

Pipers POV

We all decided on having the couples outfits match, like calypso and Leo would both wear white, me and Jason would wear purple, Hazel and Frank would wear red, and Annabeth and Percy would wear sea green.
( ok so I am only gonna describe the boys outfits cause I'm gonna post pictures of the girls, I had so much fun doing this)

We made the boys help us shop mostly because we needed to babysit them so they didn't wander off or get us kicked out, not for fashion advice. After finding our outfits, we made the boys try on anything we wanted before deciding on white suits for all, with a specific colored tie and matching dress shoes, but Frank got a bow tie.

Ok hope you guys like the dresses!!!!