Chapter 9 The prank :)

Emma's POV

I am going to kill percy jackson. I don't know how my half sister annabeth can stand him. While he is gone from his cabin, I am going to go over there and prank it. here's my plan.

When he opens the door, it pulls a string that starts filming everything, and a string above the door that poured honey completely covering him.

Then there was a trip wire made of clear string tripping him and making him fall on a feather coated floor.

The string triggered a bunch of machines to chase him(courtesy of the Hepheastus cabin) so he rolled across the floor, coating himself in feathers.

When he got up and kept walking another machine would come over and give him a head massage, and sneak a red rubber glove on his head.

Then I sent a bunch of neraids that thought percy jackson littered to hide in his closet and chase him out.

I had gathered the whole camp outside Percy's door so they could see him. I got lots of high fives from the Hermes cabin. Chiron told me I had to clean it up so I added a few more pranks.

Percy's POV

That chicken prank was sooooo embarrassing, I don't know who did it. It wasn't the Stolls because I was with them all day. after I was de chicken ified, I very causiously went back to my cabin. nothing was wrong, so I kated down and tried to sleep. There was a really annoying beeping sound, then my pillow exploded.

After checking my bed for more traps, I tried to go to sleep, but it was too hot in here, I got up and turned my fan on. Baby powder flew all over the room. A note flew to the ground:

Next time you shouldn't jump into lakes, water boy.

Emma, your worst nightmare