Chapter 4

Leo's POV

I am so dead. Piper is going to kill me. Goodbye cruel world.

When she asked me truth or dare, I seriously considered truth, but everyone knows Leo Valdez as a daredevil who never picks truth.

"Dare," I told her trying to sound confident.

She started grinning.

"You know how Hades clothes are woven from dead souls," Piper told me, "you need to iris message Hates and say these exact words. she whispered them in my ear. I gulped.

I went over to Percy's fountain and threw in a drachma, " oh iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me hades in the underworld."

"Leo, what do you want, leave me alone," Hades said angrily.

I took a deep breath. "I hate this world, I hate being a demigod, but I still want to live, can you, kind sir, have mercy on me and weave me, not just my soul, into a pair of your underwear?"

"Leo, I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to use actual humans in my clothes to get rid of them, I was banished by Zeus a few thousand years ago for doing that, stupid zeus" thunder rolled in the background, "when you die, if you still want to be my clothes, we'll talk about it, but until then, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Hades said, then disconnected the iris message.

"Well that was frightening. I don't want to die now," I said. "Thalia, truth or dare?"