Chapter 39

Omg I'm really sorry I haven't wrote in forever, I have a million excuses, but I will save you time and get to the chapter after one announcement. I want to thank you all for all the supportive comments, I love to read them!! They make me happy to know that so many people like my writing. I have kinda started a contest, whenever I update, the most recent vote or comment gets a small part in that chapter! Ok so for this chapter the winner is superfangirl322004 thank you for all your votes and comments!! Ok on with the story.

Percy's POV

A few days later, All of us were inside watching Furious 7 (authors note, I saw it and cried) it is so cool, our TV plays all the movies in theaters for free!! It was awesome. Anyway, we were watching when Hazel, who didn't like these kinds of movies looked up at us with a squeal.
"Oh my gosh guys, guess what!!!"
We all looked at her.
"I was texting my friend Samantha, well her and I are signed up for prom committee!!!! They are short and need more volunteers to help create our prom, what do you say, wanna help us?"
All us demigods looked at eachother, as if having a silent conversation with our eyes.
I looked up at Hazel, "you can count us in."
She squealed again, then frantically started texting, her thumbs going a mile a minute. Surprisingly, Hazel was the best out of all of us with things like social media, even better than annabeth, and she hated it when we talked about how good Hazel is.

Pipers POV

Anyway, the next day after school, we met in the gym and waited for the rest of the prom committee to show up.

I looked up to see Hazel and a girl I had never seen before walk in. The girl had glossy brown hair with warm chocolate brown eyes. She carried a clipboard with her.
"Is this everyone?" I asked.
Hazel looked at me nervously, "about that..."

I heard a commotion outside the open doors. I looked over and saw Matt, sticking some poor freshman's head in the garbage can while his friends, along with Allison and her friends stood watching and cheering.

This was making me mad, so using all my charm speak force, I yelled, "STOP IT AND GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!"
They obediently let go of the kid, and walked over to me. My plan seemed to be working, until they all started trying to sit on me. I realized that I asked them to get their BUTTS over here. Oops.

Once I got them away, I shot a glare at Hazel, who looked away.

"Ok," Samantha said, "thank you all for coming. So for today, we are going to figure out this years prom theme, any ideas?"
"How about under the sea," percy suggested.

Samantha wrote that down on her clipboard.

"How about a night in Paris," Allison suggested, and her and her friends sighed dreamily.
Samantha wrote that down too. Suddenly, I had an idea, the perfect idea.

"How about a masquerade themed?"
Everyone looked at me.

"Like everyone could wear fun masks, like you see in the movies, it could be fun!" Allison said, turning it into her idea.
I had to resist the urge to charm speak her to strangle herself so I didn't have to.
"Well, all in favor of masquerade?" Samantha asked. Everyone except percy put their hands up. He looked grumpy he didn't get his under the sea prom.

With that, Matt, Allison and their friends got up and left, complaining about a waist of time.
As soon as they left, I heard a voice, "well finally! I thought they would never leave." I looked over to see Aphrodite standing there, looking fabulous as usual in a red sparkly evening gown.
She walked over to Samantha and took her off, obviously wanting to talk to her alone.
A few minutes later, she came back. "Samantha has decided that I will escort her to camp Halfblood, so she can be properly trained, Hazel, you will take over being head of prom committee, tootles!" And with that, her and Samantha were gone in a puff of pink, Chanel scented smoke.