Chapter 37

Annabeths POV

An hour later, the party was in full swing. There were over a hundred people here either playing in the water, or dancing in the practice- sorry Party room. Piper and I were splashing around in the pool when our special guests arrived.

Matt walked in with a few friends in tow, followed by Allison and a few of her friends.

Matt looked ready to party, and Allison and her friends were wearing bikinis.

I pulled out my phone which by the way, I discovered its waterproof!!!! Long story... Anyway, I called percy and simply said, "they're here."

We had made a plan to show them how badly their plan failed, by making this party epic as soon as they got there. I called percy, percy would call Jason, Jason would call thalia and so on until everyone knew.

Piper and I got out and gave DJ thalia a thumbs up.

"HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!! Come over here!!!!! We've got a suprise!!!!!!" She yelled

When we had pretty much everyone crowded around thalia, she announced the surprise.

"Iinnnnnttttrrrrrooddddduuuuuccccccciiiiiinnnnngggggg..." Thalia said in her best announcer voice. "OUR LIVE BAND AND SINGER KATY PERRY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yep, that's right. Katy is a daughter of apollo, we called in a few favors.

So yea, the rest of the night was amazing, even a few of allisons friends admitted it was cool after they got pictures with Katy.

The night was a success!

But now... It's girls sleepover night!!!