Chapter 23

Frank and hazels date

Hazel's POV

Frank and I were having a classic date, we went and saw a scary movie, it scared me, I spent half the movie with my face buried in franks shirt.

It was some movie about demons, they looked nothing like the real thing though. you would think that I would like scary movies concidering my life, but I HATE them, Frank let me pick the movie and I chose that one so I could have a good reason to cuddle with him.

We ate at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was amazing!!!! we then went home and had a Disney movie marathon, until we fell asleep.

Leo and Nicole date

Leo's POV

I was going to take Nicole on the Argo || and do what percy and annabeth did, go up high and have a picnic on the bay windows. I think that is a great way to get to know each other, and hopefully have her keep dating me, not dive off the ship screaming.

When I came out of my cabin in a dress shirt and nice jeans, I heard a voice.

"You look nice."

I turned around and my jaw dropped.

She was wearing a peach colored dress that had white lace all over it, with a short sleeved jean jacket over it. Her brown curls were shiny.

"You look great too..."

A voice interrupted me, "well of course she looks great, she's my daughter repair boy!" Aphrodite said.

"Umm, mom?" Nicole asked, "in going on a date, can you go away?"

"Well fine, I just thought Leo would want my blessing of a good relationship now that he found a girl, but I guess now..." she said, examining her fingernails.

"Umm, please give me your blessing, lady Aphrodite?" I asked.

She winked then dissapeared with a pop of rose scented smoke.

That lady drives me nuts.

"Where are we going?" Nicole asked.

I didn't answer, just grabbed her hand and started running.

When we finally got to the ship, she gasped.

"This is so cool!"

We got on and I took us straight up, then put Festus in charge and took Nicole to the stables. I had managed to "borrow" some magical plates and cups from camp.

We sat down and started talking and eating. somehow we got on the topic of fire, and I got nervous. I had to tell her that I could light on fire, but I didn't want to scare of yet another girl.

"Hey Nicole, I have to tell you something, promise not to freak out?"

"Umm, ok?"

I then lit my hand on fire.

"Oh my gosh." she said.

"I understand if you don't like me anymore, I'll talk you back down," I said sadly.

"Leo, that's really cool, why wouldn't I still like you?"

"Wait you still like me?"

"Of course!"

The rest of the night went great, so when I dropped her off at the Aphrodite cabin where her stuff had been moved.

I decided I would be daring so when I said goodbye, I kissed her cheek. she blushed and went into her cabin.

I saw a movement in the window and realized the entire Aphrodite cabin had just watched that, but I was happy, I finally had a girlfriend.