Chapter 20

Percy and Annabeths date

Annabeths POV

Percy told me to dress formal so I did a thing I recommend that you never do. Ask Aphrodite for help.

I made that mistake because I didn't have any clean dresses. I have to get a new dress almost every formal date, we are always attacked, and golden dust does not come out.

She gave me a few different choices...

A hot pink strapless dress that barely covered my butt with 5 inch heels.

A blue ballgown with puffy sleeves and glass slippers ( I questioned her on this one, apparently she says losing your shoe and having it retrieved is 'like toats romantic' to put it in her words.)

A white frilly dress and heels.

A grey dress with an owl patterned skirt part that was longer in the back with grey flats.

I bet you know what I chose.

I put on my owl earrings and an owl necklace that went down to my stomach, brushed my long princess curls, and added light pink lip gloss.

When percy came to get me, his jaw dropped.

He then blindfolded me, and drove me away. I tried to count the turns but eventually gave up.

We came to a stop and percy helped me out of the car, still blindfolded and led me somewhere. We went up an elevator and I was suspicious.

When I took my blindfold off, I laughed. I thought we were going to olympus, but percy had taken me to the top of the Empire State Building where you could see all of Manhattan. it was beautiful. we sat there and ate pizza then went for ice cream.

Best date ever.