Chapter 31

Nicos POV

We had managed to grab a table to ourselves, so we could talk about demigod things.

"Oh my gods, those girls are driving me nuts," percy said and the others agreed with him.

"At least you guys only have to worry about a few stupid mortal girls, they would make the Aphrodite cabin cringe, we have a ton of boys who just don't take no for an answer!" Piper said angrily.

"Hey boyfriends!!!!" We heard a group of girls squeal.

The stalkers as we like to call them strutted over to our table.

"So Jason, wanna come over Saturday?" Allison asked.

I ignored her and pretended she wasn't hovering a few inches above my head.

"But Frank" Danielle whined, "why won't you go on a date with me?"

Chloe was trying to get a kiss from Leo and Carley was sitting on Nicos lap. we got rid of them but poor poor Sophie. She was pulling all the strings, whispering in Percy's ear, touching his chest, and trying to kiss him. I don't think she knew annabeth too well.

Annabeth got a few hits in before percy and Jason both held her back.

Nothing was wrong with sophie, she would just have a few fist sized bruises on her face for a while.

The bell finally wrang and our whole group was off to greek.