Chapter 29

Annabeths POV

We pulled up to the school in our cool cars, and everyone turned and stared. When we got out, percy put his arm protectively around my waist. I saw Jason and Frank do the same. I heard a few people grumble when the boys grabbed us. when we walked into the school, all voices stopped. everyone turned to stare.

We all went and got our schedules:

Annabeths

Math

English

Architecture

Science

Lunch

Greek

Geography

Gym

Study hall (if you join a club or sport, you go have practice)

Percy

Math

Science

Marine biology

English

Lunch

Greek

Geography

Gym

Study hall

Suprisingly, we were all semi together, except everyone had different electives.

"I'm off to math, anyone with me?" I said.

Percy, Jason and Piper started walking with me.

We got seats next to each other but then a boy walked in.

He had blonde hair, big green eyes, and dimples. he looked at me and started heading in my direction.

"Your in my seat," he said, and pushed percy out of the desk next to me.

"Hey babe, I'm Matt, he said, touching my face, "wanna go out later?" his hands started traveling down. Percy looked like he was going to explode, but he knew not to fight my battles for me.

I stood up and he tried to pull me into his lap. I effortlessly judo flipped him over my shoulder.

" I have a boyfriend, and I pity whoever goes out with you," I told him, then sat down.

The rest of class was easy, I knew all the math already. I noticed one of matts three other friends was eyeing piper. I will warn her after class. finally the bell wrang and we could go.

Hey guys!!!!!!! Hope you like this so far!!!!!!! If you have any ideas or things you want to see in my story, comment!!!!!!! Remember, I can't answer back in the comments because my phone won't let me, but I will answer all questions at the beginning of every new chapter.