Chapter 2

Nico POV

"Ok, I guess since I brought you here, I'll start,
Nico, truth or dare?" Percy said.

Should I be afraid?? "Ummmm, dare?"

I knew I picked wrong when percy started grinning.

"You have to go over to the Aphrodite cabin, and ask for the girliest dress they have, you then have to put it on and wear it the entire day, including when we leave the cabin."

I groaned.

"Do it," Piper charmspeaked me.

I went over to the Aphrodite cabin, holding my breath, Gods, it reeked.

I knocked on the door. some blonde headed girl with her face painted answered.

"Can I help you, death breath?" she asked.

"I um need um the girliest dress you have," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Does it matter," I said, with as much sarcasm as I could.

She dissapeared, but a few seconds later, she brought out a fluffy hot pink dress. the top was covered in fake diamonds and sparkles, and the bottom was so fluffy.

I went back to the cabin and showed them the dress.

"Put it on," Thalia said.

I started pulling it over my clothes, but percy shook his head.

"You have to take off your shirt, and roll up your pants," percy said while trying not to laugh.

I gave him my famous death glare.

I took of my shirt and rolled up my pants, then put the dress on. suprisingly the dress fit perfectly. I tried to hide my face but annabeth got my picture before I could.

"Ok, Piper, truth or dare?"