Chapter 38

Pipers POV

All us girls were crowded in our girls room, when a poof made the night interesting.

Aphrodite appeared in a cloud of pink smoke, looking fabulous as usual.

"Hey ladies!" She squealed, "I heard its a girls night, who's ready for makeovers?!"
I groaned, but the rest of the girls crowded around her, Hazel going first.

With another poof of pink smoke, a new Hazel appeared. it was like supermodel Hazel. her usually frizzy brown hair was now hanging in soft ringlets, her eye makeup somehow made her eyes sparkle, and her lips were a soft red, complimenting the brown. she was wearing a red dress with a white cardigan and red flats. she looked amazing.

Aphrodite squealed again and made an embarrassed Hazel twirl and pose over and over, until she finally called for thalia. she came out with her hair no longer choppy, but in a pixie cut that looked adorable on her, with a thin silver headband. she was wearing a simple blue dress with a silver belt around the stomach, with dark blue toms. she was breathtaking.

Annabeth ended up with her hair up in a cute bun, with a little blue bow, and the dress annabeth wore on her date, the grey on top, with a grey owl printed skirt that was longer in the back then in the front, with little grey flats.

My mom looked at me. I felt my feet walking over to her, while my head was shaking no.

With a snap of her fingers I changed.

My choppy hair was somehow tucked into two loosely braided pigtails, with a red beanie, I was wearing a crop top swear shirt thing, skinny jeans, and red high tops. it was actually cute!

"Well I won't stay and bother you girls, next time you need me, just call!"

We had the best night ever.

Ok hey guys, I am having major writers block, and am thinking about ending the story over the next couple of chapters...