Chapter 34

This idea was given to me by one of my BFFS emmaingrid go read her story!!!!!!

Third person POV

A week has gone by, the demigods are slowly becoming the most popular kids at school.

Matts POV

I hate percy jackson and all his little friends, it's time to ruin them.

I texted Allison

Matt Hey al, we need to do something about percy and his friends

Allison. Ikr they shouldn't be so popular

Matt. I have a plan...

On Thursday, the plan was activated. I heard annabeth on the phone with someone so I listened in.

Annabeths POV

"Hey Rachel!!!!!!"

"Hey annie!!!!!"

"I'm so excited you are coming over friday!!!!!!!"

"I know, me too, what's your guys address?"

Matts POV

" 123 ABC lane" I heard annabeth say. she hung up the phone and started walking towards my hiding place. I hid the best I could and waited.

"Hey annabeth, let's go!" I heard one of her friends yell. annabeth ran away from me and left the school.

I smiled to myself then sent a message to everyone in my contacts.

Party at 123 ABC lane tomorrow!!!! Send this to everyone in your contacts!!!!!!!!!!

I then posted a totally hot selfie on Instagram and said the same thing.

I also sent that to everyone in my snapchat list.

I smiled to myself, when percy and his friends throw a horrible party, they will be even more unpopular than the little chess geeks ( sorry if anyone plays chess, I had to say that)

Ok guys!!!!!! Thank you for all the reads!!!!!!!! 3K and counting!!!!!!! I'm having a contest, I need a couple of friends for the demigods,

One of them will be a demigod, one a clear sighted mortal, and a few normal mortals.

If you want to be a pretty big character in my story then comment

Name

Hair color

Eye color

Godly parent

Things you enjoy

Please do it I need more characters!!!!!!!!