Chapter 28

The next day

Pipers POV

I woke up to an annoying beeping sound. I went to slam the alarm button but there was no clock. I got up and the alarm stopped.

I walked over to the closet and saw some clothes hanging.

I pulled out a blue crop top with a white flowery skater skirt, and brown lace up ankle boots.

"NO, CHANGE IT!" I yelled.

There was a rose scented pop of smoke, and Aphrodite was standing in front of me.

"Piper, I'm not changing it, unless you want to go to school naked, you are wearing this."

"I'll wear my pajamas to school, I don't care."

Aphrodite snapped her fingers, and my pajamas were gone.

"Put on the outfit. Oh and don't forget, tuck the top in,"she said then disappeared.

I sighed but did as she said. I went to grab my brush, but as soon as I touched it, my hair was done. It was somehow done in a fishtail braid down my back. I saw lip gloss and mascara on my face. I also had a long feather necklace.

Annabeths POV

Aphrodite gave me a grey oversized sweater, black skinny jeans, grey boots, a long owl charm necklace, and a charm bracelet.

My hair was done in a ponytail, and I had mascara and light pink lip gloss on.

Hazels POV

My outfit was a simple white dress that went to just above my knees, an open black sweater, black ankle boots, and a necklace that had the infinity symbol.

My hair was straightened, and I had mascara and clear lip gloss.

Thalia's POV

I was given an oversized black sweater, silver leggings, black vans, a ton of silver bangle bracelets, and a long heart locket.

( I'm not gonna describe the boys clothes)

Leo's POV

After breakfast, we all went out to the garage to see our rides.

We all gasped.

Thalia's car: silver Lamborghini Gallardo

Leo: Flame red Ferrari California

Annabeth: silver Lotus Elise series 2

Frank: blue ford Shelby Cobra GT500

Hazel: black Porsche 911

Percy: Aqua green Pagani Zonda C12

Piper: pink Mercedes Benz

Nico: black Ferrari F40

Jason: sky blue Lamborghini Diablo

Piper went with Jason, annabeth went with percy, hazel with frank, leaving me, Thalia ( who had decided to stay in the hunters) and nico alone.

We got in and started driving to school.