Chapter 27

Hazels POV

There was a note on the door.

Have a good time! Your godly parent designed your rooms. The gods.

First floor: kitchen

Second floor: boys game room and girls sleepover room

Third floor: girls bedrooms

Fourth floor: boys bedrooms

Fifth floor: training room

Sixth floor: movie room, party room, study room

Roof/seventh floor: pool with two waterslides, a garden, and a bunch of telescopes for looking at the night sky.

"This is gonna be awesome!!!!!!" Leo cheered.

We all ran in to the house and immiadiatly went to our bedrooms.

I had a dark purple carpet and bed, with light blue walls. I had my own bathroom and an empty closet. I started hanging up clothes but as soon as I hang them, they dissapeared. a note appeared on the closet door.

I get to pick out what you wear, thank you very much. Aphrodite

Annabeths POV

My room was amazing!!!! I had light grey walls with dark grey carpet. I had a bedspread of little blue owls.

Pipers POV

I braced myself for a hot pink room, but when I looked, I gasped.

I had a turquoise carpet with a light pink rug by the bed. the walls were a light pink, and the bed was green.

Thalia's POV

My room was so cool! The floor was electric blue, with a silver rug. the walls were silver and the bed was black.

Percy's POV

My room had a deep green floor and aqua blue walls. there was one wall that was completely covered by a fish tank. the bed was a light blue with wavy green stripes.

Jason's POV

I had grass green carpet, with sky blue walls. my bed had the superman symbol on it.

Franks POV

I had wood floors with blood red walls. my bedspread had tons of different animals all over it.

Leo's POV

My room was pretty simple, black carpet, white walls. black and white striped bed, but I had every tool and gadget and robot and part a Hephaestus child would ever want.

Nicos POV

I had a black carpet, dark grey walls, a black bed shaped like a coffin. it was dark.

Ok everyone! School starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like this chapter!