Chapter 1

The Eckart family suddenly appeared in a flash of light. The two sons were startled, the father was confused, and the adopted daughter was calm on the outside but internally freaked out. Seeing the unfamiliar place, the father asked his kids if they were alright. The sons were too stunned to answer, but the daughter timidly nodded. The father then stepped forward, staring in awe at the new environment around them. He was trying to make sense of it all when suddenly they heard a voice coming from nearby. It was a friendly voice and welcomed them to the new place they were brought to.

   Penelope surveyed her surroundings and noticed all the items were from her past life in the modern era. Her brothers Reynold and Derrick were both on guard, since they had been brought there unexpectedly. Then their father, the Duke, spoke in a demanding tone towards the unknown voice, asking, "Who are you and what do you want from us?"

   Unknown voice says "Please take a seat and I will explain everything once everyone is settled. My voice might be unfamiliar to some of you, but I assure you that I am here to help. I understand that you may have some questions, and I will be happy to answer them once everyone is here. In the meantime, please relax and I will explain everything shortly. Thank you."

   The Eckart family had no choice but to wait until the Voice spoke. Then, four people were teleported into the room suddenly and unexpectedly. It was Crown Prince Callisto, Winter, Eckles, and Emily. They were taken aback by the sudden teleportation and the unfamiliar environment they found themselves in.

   Callisto yelled in confusion, "Where are we?" He pulled out his sword, ready for whatever might be waiting for them. The four people were teleported to the furniture, and were startled by the sudden movement, but tried to remain calm. As everyone sat on the furniture, they looked around.

   Penelope took a deep breath and explained, "We were brought here by a voice and it will explain everything soon. We're all still trying to figure out what's going on, so please remain calm. We just have to wait for the voice to explain." The four people were still wary, but they seemed calmer after Penelope's explanation.

   Just then, a girl appeared. She had long, dark hair that cascaded down her back and wore a simple black dress. Her eyes were deep blue and sparkled in the dim room light. She looked around the room, taking in all the people, and her gaze rested on the Duke. She bowed deeply before speaking gently, " welcome to my reception room "

   Callisto had his sword pressed against the girl's neck, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Who are you? Why did you bring us here?" he demanded, his voice filled with anger. The girl remained calm, looking at the Duke. She slowly raised her hands in a gesture of peace and said, "I am here to explain why you have been brought here. Please lower your weapon and I will explain everything."

   Callisto asked her why they should trust her. The girl sighed and clapped her hands. Suddenly, Callisto found himself unable to move from his chair and his sword had disappeared. He glared at the girl in disbelief, "What did you do?" The girl smiled softly and replied, "I just used a spell to immobilize you. I can assure you that I mean you no harm and that I am here to help. Now, if you will allow me to explain why you have been brought here, I will do so."

   Everyone watched as the girl used the spell on Callisto, and no one spoke, fearing that the same thing would happen to them if they said something. They all remained silent, unsure of what the girl was going to do next.

   Estella smiled and bowed her head slightly. "My name is Estella and I am here to tell you why you have been brought here. I can assure you that I mean no harm. Please trust me and I will explain everything." Estella paused for a moment, waiting for a response. Everyone remained silent, unsure of what to say or do. Finally, Callisto nodded his head in agreement and Estella explained why they had been brought there.

   Winter looked at Estella, her eyes filled with curiosity. "Are we here to react to a different universe than ourselves? Is this some kind of alternate reality?" Estella nodded and smiled. "Yes, this is an alternate reality. You are all here to observe and experience a different version of yourselves.".

   Penelope then asked, "Why are you doing this? What is the purpose of us being here?" Estella looked at Penelope and said, "Because I'm bored."

   Everyone looked at her with disbelief, as if they could not believe that someone would do something like this just because they were bored. Estella simply shrugged and said, "It's true. I just wanted something interesting and unusual to do. So here we are."

   Emily spoke up timidly, her voice barely above a whisper. "Excuse me, Lady Estella, but do we have a choice? Are we free to leave if we choose?"

   Estella shook her head and said, "Nope, you have no choice. However, I can promise you won't be hurt. Now, if that's all, let's get started." With that, Estella disappeared as the screen lit up

                                                                                     Silk's Scent