Chapter 5

"Alright, before we begin –" Estella said as she appeared out of thin air.

   "Your back!" said Reynold cutting her off

   "Yes, I'm back," says an annoyed Estella, " anyway I'm going to remove Mr. Winter and Eckles form here." as she said that Winter and Eckles are poofed away, before anyone can ask anything. She poofed away too.

   "And she gone again" sighed Callisto

   "The screen is starting" said Emily as the screen began to glow and everyone focused their attention on it.

— III

Eckart Mansion

Dinner Time

   'We are back on the screen again' thought the Eckart family with a sweat drop

"MARRIAGE? —- HAHAHAHAHA!" Reynold guffawed, slapping his thigh under the table.

   Penelope visibly scowled at him, Reynold was trying to defend himself from his father and brother. Emily wanted to laugh at the second master's reaction. Those outside of the Eckart household thought they looked like a normal family.

Penelope scowled at him, not bothering to hide her displeasure at his attitude.

"Reynold, behave." the Duke scolded, taking a small sip of his wine. With teary eyes, Reynold glanced over to Penelope, wiping the stray drop that escaped out the corners.

   To say none of them were enlightened by their action was an understatement.

"I can't believe it! This rude little dog will marry someone out of her own will?! Are you sure you're not just planning to bite the Obelian Emperor, penpen?" he asked, another immature bout of cackles left him.

   Penelope and Reynold were both shocked that he/I gave me/her a nickname and got along. The father was happy to see his kids get along. Derrick was shocked to see how close the two of his siblings were. Emily is happy to see her lady happy as she deserves. Callisto snickered a the comment Reynold said.

"At least I'm getting married. Unlike someone who doesn't even have a girlfriend yet." Penelope quipped back instantly, stabbing a cherry tomato with her fork and lifting it up —- devious grin on her face ; take that, bastard.

   Emily grinned inside at her mistress' child-like behavior. Penelope felt proud inside for her remark but felt like Derrick was going to be a prick. Derrick was going to say something until he saw his father's eyes telling him not to, the Duke was proud at Penelope's remark for it was a fact. Callisto was laughing his life away at his princess remark, falling in love even more.

"Kegh — ahem — it's not like I'm in a hurry anyway. Derrick is older than me, it'll look weird if I have a girlfriend before he gets married." His defense was instant, albeit hesitant. But it earned a VERY awkward cough from the quiet Derrick who was sitting beside him.

   This made Callisto laugh even more and Penelope attempted to hold her laughter. Derrick glared at Reynold and Reynold looked the other way. The Duke and Emily sighed at the sibling antic's.

Penelope chuckled, clicking her tongue at the pink haired man with an expression that said 'how could you throw your own brother under the rock like that?' — and much to her unsurprise, Reynold replied by sticking her tongue out at her.

   "Real, mature Reynold" whispered Penelope as Reynold heard and glared at her. Derrick sighed at his sibling behavior. The Duke had a small smile on his face.